HELP PUT A STOP TO THIS!!! DEALER SCREWED ME

revin9k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
s2000
Country flag
In October 2016 I placed a deposit IN WRITING to buy the FIRST type R at MSRP. Last month I was told I could purchase the SECOND at 10k OVER. The owner kept the first one to himself. Here's their response today to my reviews I've left all over the web. PLEASE HELP ME AND LEAVE THEM A BAD REVIEW SO OTHER DEALERS AND HONDA CAN USE THEM AS AN EXAMPLE!! WE WILL NOT KEEP GETTING SCREWED LIKE THIS!!

https://www.facebook.com/Parker-Johnstones-Wilsonville-Honda-379529992091946/

Dealer rater.com
Yelp
Facebook
Google

Honda Civic 10th gen HELP PUT A STOP TO THIS!!! DEALER SCREWED ME IMG_3432.PNG

Honda Civic 10th gen HELP PUT A STOP TO THIS!!! DEALER SCREWED ME IMG_3433.PNG

Honda Civic 10th gen HELP PUT A STOP TO THIS!!! DEALER SCREWED ME IMG_3434.PNG

Honda Civic 10th gen HELP PUT A STOP TO THIS!!! DEALER SCREWED ME IMG_3435.PNG

Last edited:

jonnys_honda

First Name
Jonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R #1288
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I like how people act like this car is some sort of exotic rare super car. Its a modded Civic. A blue collar working class sporty hot hatch. Nothing more nothing less.
keep telling yourself that @Boostlag ...

you dont have one so theres that

jonnys_honda

First Name
Jonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R #1288
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
At first I thought boostlags response was a rebuttal, but I think he's referring to the owners response. Did I understand correctly?
he constantly degrades the car throughout the forum, wants one for msrp, but cries about how its not fair he cant get one.

erbee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Nissan Altima, 2004 BMW M3
Country flag
Chances are, good dealers already sold their first car. A CA dealer told me their first one sold with around 1K in accessories but MSRP. Also advised call in October for second wave ETA. I think we can use our mark-up money for a nice vacation and comeback to buy cars at MSRP.

GSquared

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type-R (SGP), 2017 Civic Type-R (PMM - SOLD), 2015 Civic Si (Sold), 2013 Si Turbo (Sold)
Country flag
"I can't think of a better use of our first Civic Type R..."

I can: honoring your word that was in writing to someone instead of promoting your terrible dealer.

@revin9k Is this all your stuff and you have the car already then from the picture?

Boba Debt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ram 1500 Quad Cab Long Bed, 2017 WRX STi
Country flag
PLEASE HELP ME AND LEAVE THEM A BAD REVIEW SO OTHER DEALERS AND HONDA CAN USE THEM AS AN EXAMPLE!! WE WILL NOT KEEP GETTING SCREWED LIKE THIS!!

Join the club, just about everyone is getting screwed by the dealerships on this car, even the buyers that were happy to pay ADM, they just can't admit it or don't know it yet.

The few that aren't getting screwed are the ones that paid MSRP and they are few and far between.

I got screwed by 2 Honda dealerships and I had a written contract with the second.

So do like I did.

Move on till the hype dies down and then buy one for a little over invoice.

BTW - I bought a 2017 STi for just a couple hundred over invoice. At first it was something to drive till the Type R Hype died in a couple years but the more I researched them the easier it was to skip the Honda.

I'll buy a Type R in a couple years, probably when the warranty is out on the STI. It will go to the shop for a 500HP engine upgrade the Type R will be my DD, and I guarantee you I will only buy it from a dealership that sold their 2017s at MSRP and I will get it for less than MSRP.

OP
OP

revin9k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
s2000
Country flag
"I can't think of a better use of our first Civic Type R..."

I can: honoring your word that was in writing to someone instead of promoting your terrible dealer.

@revin9k Is this all your stuff and you have the car already then from the picture?
yes thats me. I did find another car out of state but paid 2k for shipping. I offered the dealer a chance to make this right by helping offset some of those shipping costs, they denied.
Sponsored