Help! Pre workout

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I cycle on and off using C4, been using it for so long and although there are other good brands C4 always worked best for me
Sponsored

OP
OP
jjm0315

jjm0315

Maximum effort
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
Since you sound like you are still looking for suggestions on what to try I’ll leave this link for you that provides alternatives to energy drinks/preworkout supplements.

https://bengreenfieldfitness.com/article/supplements-articles/energy-drink-alternatives/

Side note: I know Ben has taken some heat for constantly seeming to be promoting his brand of supplement products and may be a bit too woo woo for some people. I still value his advice when it comes to health and nutrition
Very interesting read.
I will be doing a lot of research in the next few days

OP
OP
jjm0315

jjm0315

Maximum effort
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
If you can't do coffee straight, then buy a few Nutpods to give it a little flavor; i usually buy mine from Publix.
I’ve heard of those. I need to try them.

OP
OP
jjm0315

jjm0315

Maximum effort
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
I cycle on and off using C4, been using it for so long and although there are other good brands C4 always worked best for me
I was under the impression that C4 wasn’t much better than my Bangs lol

AlphaDigital

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Country flag
Currently using C4 ultimate, I try and cycle on and off.

Lately, ive really been enjoying the C4 preworkout that is canned that you can find in stores. If im on the run, Ill swing by a local gas station that has them chilled and drink one on the way to the gym.

Other preworkouts that have worked awesome for me are Ghost, Blackmarket labs (sour patch kids was very very good), and Optimum Nutrition (raspberry lemonade was my fav.)

CivicCookie

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic si Sedan (FC1)
Country flag
Can't go wrong with bang as a quick boost of energy, Personally I'm not much of a preworkout fan because I don't like the taste but I find that "Bucked Up" is by far the most effective preworkout I've used when it comes to both recovery and energy. Its pretty easy to find at your local GNC or other supplement shop and they have tons of flavors.
Sponsored