Tego0189

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
Phearable has not done a tune for the flashpro yet. I recently purchased powermetric stage 1 tune. They are known for only working with hondata
Sponsored

dark_knight097

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
See thats what gets me because when it happened to me recently I was not at 5400 I was around 4000 rpm in 4th going about 62 and the car basically went limp mode shifted fine but no gas pulled over turned it off and on car went back to normal I did a few pulls and nothing happened
Sounds exactly like what happend to my car when I still was using hondata +9 psi. Car just loses all power. The motor itself doesn't cut off but you can't accelerate even when flooring it. I had made a note of it in my reply to the tuning survey.
Since switching to ktuner I have not this issue come up again.

Last edited:

dark_knight097

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
I'll let you know how it goes, hopefully that will help but also might have to switch to phearable or another tune if it's the tsp tune itself. Thanks for the help.
You'll probably be better off switching to ktuner. It seems the common variable here is hondata flashpro itself since its happening on different tunes

OP
OP
ChefFaz84

ChefFaz84

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si sedan(fc1)
Country flag
Yes I am noticing that and was afraid of that. That sucks if that is the case I have always been a big hondata supporter and used there products in the past. Isn't there someone that basically gives you a V2 ktuner for your flashpro plus 50$ on here?

dark_knight097

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag

OP
OP
ChefFaz84

ChefFaz84

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si sedan(fc1)
Country flag
Damn I thought it was for the V2, if I gotta switch to ktuner I gotta go big. Im going to reflash now back to a base tune and see what happens. Worst case if I determine it's the flashpro itself maybe I'll just box it all up and try and sell it and put it towards the V2. I'll post updates soon.

Tego0189

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
I think its drob but it's your flashpro and 50 bucks for the v 1.2
Damn I thought it was for the V2, if I gotta switch to ktuner I gotta go big. Im going to reflash now back to a base tune and see what happens. Worst case if I determine it's the flashpro itself maybe I'll just box it all up and try and sell it and put it towards the V2. I'll post updates soon.
This is why I choose powermetric. They only work with hondata. They tuned ososickmedia civic si into a 12 second car. I wanna see if it's the flashpro or the tunes or something else mechanical

Last edited:
OP
OP
ChefFaz84

ChefFaz84

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si sedan(fc1)
Country flag
I think its drob but it's your flashpro and 50 bucks for the v 1.2
This is why I choose powermetric. They only work with hondata. They tuned ososickmedia civic si into a 12 second car. I wanna see if it's the flashpro or the tunes or something else mechanical
But you said this also happened with your most recent tune from power metrics as well correct?

Tego0189

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
I just got powermetric tune saturday morning haven't really gone out data logging. The tune I was on was from @PowerPerLiter he made a custom tune. His tune is pretty good and definitely made a difference in my mpg it went back to normal. Once I switched back to tsp mpg started to go down quickly.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ChefFaz84

ChefFaz84

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si sedan(fc1)
Country flag
I just got powermetric tune saturday morning haven't really gone out data logging. The tune I was on was from @PowerPerLiter he made a custom tune. His tune is pretty good and definitely made a difference in my mpg it went back to normal. Once I switched back to tsp mpg started to go down quickly.
Gotcha I thought those 2 tunes were the same. Let me know how it goes and if you have the same issues. Yes the tsp tune is definitely very aggressive and destroys your MPG and eats gas. Curious to see the hp and tq gains and numbers on your new tune also compared to the TSP.

Tego0189

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
This there gains done on an 2019 civic si all stock
There lower then TSP but you get more torque

Honda Civic 10th gen Help please! 5400 RPM fuel cutout Screenshot_20200712-172124_Chrome

OP
OP
ChefFaz84

ChefFaz84

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si sedan(fc1)
Country flag
Looks good, let me know how it feels and if it fixes your fuel cutoff issue. I'm going to do some research on them now and check it out. Reflashing back to base right now and testing my car out.

Tego0189

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
http://powermetric.net
theres not much information on them.I have read about Dbutler the tuner and I follow both dbutler and ososickmedia. Went for a ride yesterday you deff can feel the top end speed for some reason idk if it's psychological I feel safer in the car mechanically knowing they only work with hondata. The numbers dont match tsp but then again powermetric was done on 91 octane tsp used 93 so it probably gonna show better numbers

OP
OP
ChefFaz84

ChefFaz84

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si sedan(fc1)
Country flag
Thanks for all that info and help figuring this out. I just drove the car on the 9psi base tune and it pulled to redline with no issues. I'm going to see what happens after tomorrow if Corey can check my logs on the tsp map and maybe make adjustments and if not I'll probably switch to the power metrics tune and try it out.

OP
OP
ChefFaz84

ChefFaz84

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si sedan(fc1)
Country flag
http://powermetric.net
theres not much information on them.I have read about Dbutler the tuner and I follow both dbutler and ososickmedia. Went for a ride yesterday you deff can feel the top end speed for some reason idk if it's psychological I feel safer in the car mechanically knowing they only work with hondata. The numbers dont match tsp but then again powermetric was done on 91 octane tsp used 93 so it probably gonna show better numbers
Ordered mine today. No one from tsp will answer me or get back to me so moving on to power metrics.
Sponsored