Help??? Need suggestions on how to install Hasport 82A rear engine mount.

OP
OP
ipeefreely

ipeefreely

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor / 2019 CTR
Country flag
LOL. Oh.. i was confused then. You had two? Glad ya got it.
Yeah. I had purchased the rear mount first and then later ordered the full mount without realizing it comes with the rear mount as well. lmao.
Sponsored

fkturboindo

First Name
Osmar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic FK4 1.5 Turbo Hatchback
Country flag
Hello, I just installed this morning. I think increase vibration and noise. how long is break in/ broken in period? Confuse about back to stock or stay use Hasport 62A. sorry for my bad english. Thank you for your help / opinion.

Honda Civic 10th gen Help??? Need suggestions on how to install Hasport 82A rear engine mount. IMG-20200703-WA0042

Honda Civic 10th gen Help??? Need suggestions on how to install Hasport 82A rear engine mount. IMG-20200703-WA0045

Honda Civic 10th gen Help??? Need suggestions on how to install Hasport 82A rear engine mount. IMG-20200703-WA0040

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag
Hello, I just installed this morning. I think increase vibration and noise. how long is break in/ broken in period? Confuse about back to stock or stay use Hasport 62A. sorry for my bad english. Thank you for your help / opinion.

IMG-20200703-WA0042.jpeg

IMG-20200703-WA0045.jpeg

IMG-20200703-WA0040.jpeg
Vibration normal for that aggressive of a motor mount. If it's too much vibration (NVH) you could just do an insert. I did a Perrin insert instead of a full motor mount. I still have some vibration but nothing near what I estimate a full replacement motor mount would be.

Run with it for a week, see if you get used to it, if not, put the stock back on or get an insert. Some people can live with them and love them, some don't.

fkturboindo

First Name
Osmar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic FK4 1.5 Turbo Hatchback
Country flag
Vibration normal for that aggressive of a motor mount. If it's too much vibration (NVH) you could just do an insert. I did a Perrin insert instead of a full motor mount. I still have some vibration but nothing near what I estimate a full replacement motor mount would be.

Run with it for a week, see if you get used to it, if not, put the stock back on or get an insert. Some people can live with them and love them, some don't.
oke ,i'll try, thank you for suggestion. ??

arekp

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Country flag
How did you go with the extra vibration? Did you keep the Hasport or go back to stock? I'm looking at this mount to get rid of wheel hop when taking off in first gear.

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag
How did you go with the extra vibration? Did you keep the Hasport or go back to stock? I'm looking at this mount to get rid of wheel hop when taking off in first gear.
Just a perrin or whiteline insert will address that without adding a lot of vibration. If you go to a solid RMM you will introduce a lot of it. Honestly it's barely noticeable with an insert.
Sponsored