First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Picked up these avids yesterday can’t decide what color I should paint them or leave them bronze. I haven’t seen a lot of silver civics with wheels that aren’t black. Thinking white, black with gold specs or gun metal. Any suggestion is welcome

Honda Civic 10th gen Help me pick a rim color ? AAAB3D7B-29EC-4975-B638-258C0431E377

Honda Civic 10th gen Help me pick a rim color ? 97F910E8-68EE-478D-8A5C-CAA12E8CE1FA

yansag1982

First Name
Yanick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Coupe Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If the paint on them is perfect i would not paint them personally i like this color i think it will look very nice...what if the finish you get after painting them you don't like...you cant go back to how they are now...also i wouldnt put my brand new wheels straight on concrete like that.

If you have to paint them because they are a bit messed up then i would personally go gun metal.

OP
OP
Kotaas

Kotaas

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If the paint on them is perfect i would not paint them personally i like this color i think it will look very nice...what if the finish you get after painting them you don't like...you cant go back to how they are now...also i wouldnt put my brand new wheels straight on concrete like that.

If you have to paint them because they are a bit messed up then i would personally go gun metal.
They’re used. They have minor curb rash but they have scratches from snow chains from the previous owner which is why I want to paint them. I’m leaning towards gunmetal also thanks for your input

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Bronze or gunmetal would great, IMO. Also, you can always add a little pop of accent color with colored lug nuts and/or rim graphics. On either bronze or gunmetal, I think red tuner lug nuts + a thin red vinyl strip on two or three of the rim spokes (an increasingly popular option) would add a nice pop that accents the other red components of the car (e.g., the taillights), and ties everything together.

Depending on your timeframe, I might be able to render a poor photoshop mock-up with some options on your specific ride. ? All I would need is a high quality pic of your car + the name/brand of those rims (so I can find a HQ pic online for the render). LMK! I could probably get it to you by the end of the week.

bugboy32337

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe (MSM)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Picked up these avids yesterday can’t decide what color I should paint them or leave them bronze. I haven’t seen a lot of silver civics with wheels that aren’t black. Thinking white, black with gold specs or gun metal. Any suggestion is welcome

AAAB3D7B-29EC-4975-B638-258C0431E377.jpeg

97F910E8-68EE-478D-8A5C-CAA12E8CE1FA.jpeg
I'd leave them the Bronze color ...

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My buddy has a silver si with Red work wheels and I think it looks baller asf

Goes surprisingly well w eachother

OP
OP
Kotaas

Kotaas

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Bronze or gunmetal would great, IMO. Also, you can always add a little pop of accent color with colored lug nuts and/or rim graphics. On either bronze or gunmetal, I think red tuner lug nuts + a thin red vinyl strip on two or three of the rim spokes (an increasingly popular option) would add a nice pop that accents the other red components of the car (e.g., the taillights), and ties everything together.

Depending on your timeframe, I might be able to render a poor photoshop mock-up with some options on your specific ride. ? All I would need is a high quality pic of your car + the name/brand of those rims (so I can find a HQ pic online for the render). LMK! I could probably get it to you by the end of the week.
I appreciate it man but I don’t want u going out of your way just for me haha thank you ! I’m probably just going to mount them with the bronze and maybe paint them if I don’t like the feel

OP
OP
Kotaas

Kotaas

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My buddy has a silver si with Red work wheels and I think it looks baller asf

Goes surprisingly well w eachother
I actually thought about red or a shiny blue too! It has a little too much pop for my personal taste I want something kinda subtle. Thanks for you input fam

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I appreciate it man but I don’t want u going out of your way just for me haha thank you ! I’m probably just going to mount them with the bronze and maybe paint them if I don’t like the feel
Okay, as you wish. ? Either way, I’m sure it’ll be a neat look.

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK7 6MT, 2018 FK7 CVT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Another vote for bronze. Just find some bronze paint if you have to touch up some rash.

Ap1 George

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 SGP Civic Sport Hatch 6MT
Country flag
Black chrome!!! flat black and gloss black are common