Help me ID front lip(s), please?

kevok

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
Hopefully someone can help me track down and/or ID these lips. Got the picture from the primitive auto website instagram. I can't seem to find the lips on their website to purchase.

Honda Civic 10th gen Help me ID front lip(s), please? ED469406-62FA-4F6E-9E58-6ACDC89F3796
Honda Civic 10th gen Help me ID front lip(s), please? B3985A93-E47C-4D62-81E2-DF90D67BE679
Honda Civic 10th gen Help me ID front lip(s), please? CD4519BC-E1A6-48B2-A1DA-42F2036A07FA

Honda Civic 10th gen Help me ID front lip(s), please? F7655DD4-F1B4-4A52-ACDE-00926774E258

Last edited:

booost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Top (green civic): this looks like a knock off AeroBlitz or like an Ikon / abs dynamics lip. Not too sure here

Bottom (white civic): looks like a knock off greddy

Hope that helps

OP
OP

kevok

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
Top (green civic): this looks like a knock off AeroBlitz or like an Ikon / abs dynamics lip. Not too sure here

Bottom (white civic): looks like a knock off greddy

Hope that helps
Everything I come across on abs dynamics or ikon or ebay all has the "fins" on the sides of the bumpers. I don't want a lip like that "type r" style but just can't find them otherwise. Then I see pictures of lips I want on cars and people don't respond when you ask them which lip it is haha.

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Everything I come across on abs dynamics or ikon or ebay all has the "fins" on the sides of the bumpers. I don't want a lip like that "type r" style but just can't find them otherwise. Then I see pictures of lips I want on cars and people don't respond when you ask them which lip it is haha.
Ikon motorsports has a bunch of different styles, but sounds like you want something similar to the Greddy lip

OP
OP

kevok

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
Ikon motorsports has a bunch of different styles, but sounds like you want something similar to the Greddy lip
Truthfully I'd really like to find that lip that's on the green car in the pictures above. The greddy lip isn't bad, but I don't totally like it.

disgraced.fk8

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Truthfully I'd really like to find that lip that's on the green car in the pictures above. The greddy lip isn't bad, but I don't totally like it.
That is a civic RS meaning it is not from the USA. This could be a lip that isn't easy to find in the US, I honestly feel like I know of all the lip styles for these 10th gen civic and I haven't seen that one. The sides are flush to the bottom of the bumper and the bends are done in a way I haven't seen. I actually dig it a lot, but personally I have a white car and the side fins of the Type R style lip look great against the white.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/FITS-16-20...rand=Unbranded&_trksid=p2047675.c101195.m1851

https://ikonmotorsports.com/product...16-2018-honda-ci?_pos=48&_sid=71f7f25aa&_ss=r

https://ikonmotorsports.com/product...-2020-honda-ci-6?_pos=29&_sid=71f7f25aa&_ss=r

https://ikonmotorsports.com/product...per-lip-splitter?_pos=22&_sid=71f7f25aa&_ss=r

https://ikonmotorsports.com/product...ic-cs-style-blac?_pos=19&_sid=71f7f25aa&_ss=r

OP
OP

kevok

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
Thanks for the links. The GT stlye is one that I like as well, but they're not for SI..of course..And I have seen the "gt style" for the SI on ebay and such, but it looks like it sticks out a lot in the front/sides...I wish I wasn't so damn picky!!

disgraced.fk8

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks for the links. The GT stlye is one that I like as well, but they're not for SI..of course..And I have seen the "gt style" for the SI on ebay and such, but it looks like it sticks out a lot in the front/sides...I wish I wasn't so damn picky!!
Never stop being picky. You should want what you want, and that's it. The hours I spend researching each individual mod to get exactly what I want has paid off... Absolutely love everything on my car.

10thgenSIcoupeBLK

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen Civic si coupe
Country flag
Hey glad this thread is still alive I’m having a tough time finding type r style side skirts and a type r style lip for my coupe, now I don’t know if the sedan parts fit on the bumper for the coupe I’d assume they would ? But espcislly the side skirts. I’d like an entire type r lip kit. Doesn’t have to be real carbon fiber if it is fine, but even carbon fiber style is fine to me, I’ve been looking for a type r lip for my coupe for a while now since my hfp clone blew off on the highway ( yes I was pissed ) but yeah I have found some sites but I know I can find better deals else where if anyone has any links please send them to me that would be greatly appreciated, I currently just installed my type r carbon fiber wing and I love it, gonna lower the car just a little soon so I’d like to have the whole look im going for ! Thanks guys !

Kotaas

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Anybody know the hood from the first pic? I believe it’s varis but I thought they only do type r hoods?
Sponsored