Help Me Find/Buy an SI

mdp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Romeo 4C
Country flag
Hello everyone, helping a friend get into an SI. He just got rid of his 2019 Civic Sport which he paid $21,500 OTD on 1.5 Years ago. Looking specifically for an unmolested (no pro pak appearnace pack or any of that dealer installed trash) blue SI. Budget for this is going to be $26K OTD max. I have seen a few of you get below 26k and even getting MSRP OTD, so I'm hoping you well educated people can lend a hand here. Location doesn't really matter all too much (east coast preferred we're located in miami) I've been on the hunt for a few weeks now with no luck. Because Florida has the worst doc fees in the country (pretty much $1000 give or take $100) the lowest we can get something here has been $27800.

If you know of a dealer, please don't hesitate to PM me, other details dont really matter, we can buy in cash, however will finance or do whatever else it takes to get our targeted max OTD price of 26k.

Thanks in advance, and I hope to hear from you all soon, and then join as an owner :)
Sponsored

VarmintCong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST Line X (sold 2020 Si sedan)
Country flag
What I did to find my blue Si (purchased last week) was first use Truecar to generate a deal ($2100 off MSRP). The dealer refused to honor it, but i emailed around a few other dealers that had Si's in stock and a couple did honor it. If you find a receptive dealer, tell them to find you a blue one for that price.

The other way is to go to Honda's inventory page and search for cars - unfortunately you have to manually enter in zip codes, there's no global search. It'll search within 15 miles radius or so. I just saved a half dozen zip codes and checked every day or two. This shows cars when they're 1-2 weeks out from arriving at the dealership.

A blue one showed up, I contacted the dealer and worked out an ok deal - roughly $2k off factoring in an excellent trade. The first 2 blue ones I tried this way, the dealers refused to budge off MSRP - although I probably could have gone in person and got money off.