Coqui

First Name
Ramon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Boost Blue
Country flag
Damn I ordered mine about 3 weeks ago from IIR. They matched another shops price at 950, both places were out of stock so placed order w them.

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Damn I ordered mine about 3 weeks ago from IIR. They matched another shops price at 950, both places were out of stock so placed order w them.
ah, yeah, first time I got my legamax, it was only 850...sold it like a dumb dumb, just paid 1050 from kamispeed for it

Coqui

First Name
Ramon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Boost Blue
Country flag
@02SilverSiHB I take it you like it and went back lol. Ill be running mine with prl catted dp and frontpipe. Plus all the other basic bolt ons.

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@02SilverSiHB I take it you like it and went back lol. Ill be running mine with prl catted dp and frontpipe. Plus all the other basic bolt ons.
yeah man, I tried other exhausts. I only sold it because I wanted the tips to be further apart, but nothing I found sounded good as legamax and zero drone for me. Running a catless downpipe with it.

Here it is brand new, just installed (catless downpipe on both vids)...has a slightly higher tone, but gets deeper after breaking in as you can see in the next vid:

After break in it gets deeper

TYPRTY

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R LE
Country flag
I am going to purchase the AWE Touring exhaust...It's got such a nice tone to it!

Jotun

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR, 2020 BMW M2c , 2020 LR Defender 110
Country flag
I'm waiting on my legamax to arrive still. Backorder a few more weeks I was told

I've heard current batch of Legamax arent arriving to HKS USA until November. Who did you order from?

Coqui

First Name
Ramon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Boost Blue
Country flag
@Jotun thru import image racing..was originally told beginning of sept..now October is eta. Also was told oct by another online vendor

Onzala

First Name
Onur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
Country flag
I just got the ARK exhaust installed, really happy with it so far. I'm not sure about the pricing for it in the states but it was relatively cheap here in Australia. I didn't notice too much drone but then again i haven't driven it all that much since we're in lockdown.

Jotun

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR, 2020 BMW M2c , 2020 LR Defender 110
Country flag
@Jotun thru import image racing..was originally told beginning of sept..now October is eta. Also was told oct by another online vendor
Hopefully October it is. I was just informed it was pushed back to Nov by HKS USA. I have one on order as well. Cross fingers

AdamD19DFK8

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FK8 Type R, 2007 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
weird, it was in stock at kamispeed. Got mine in a couple days.

hks.jpg
How you like those Toyos? Can't really tell which ones they are. You get them through Kinetic? All they get are Toyo. Next spring I'll def need new tires and was looking at R888s or Michelin PS SS' but I'm leaning more towards the super sports as they're cheaper and last longer.

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How you like those Toyos? Can't really tell which ones they are. You get them through Kinetic? All they get are Toyo. Next spring I'll def need new tires and was looking at R888s or Michelin PS SS' but I'm leaning more towards the super sports as they're cheaper and last longer.
yeah, they're the regular street summer toyos...they're okay. I wish I had went with a more aggressive tire like the r888r. I had to get some hub rings though...I could feel vibration at times and made me nervous lol
Sponsored