Help! LTFT at -14 on TSP1 with K&N Intake

Jes_si562

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si. 1990 Honda civic w d16z6 swap (sold) 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback sport(wifes)
Country flag
Dam wish I could of adjust in ktuner
Sponsored

Jes_si562

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si. 1990 Honda civic w d16z6 swap (sold) 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback sport(wifes)
Country flag
I’m currently running FBO + Flex Fuel on kTuner 23psi map. LTFT’s & STFT’s we’re averaging around -11. I just figured out how to configure MAF scaling and now my trims are around 0 to -2
The problem is that I have the tsp tune and I can't adjust the maf scale... I did contact TSP and Corey from TSP is helping me out right now just received a new file with a updated MAF scale I'ma uploaded as soon as I get home from work

OP
OP
Burgerstandman
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
The problem is that I have the tsp tune and I can't adjust the maf scale... I did contact TSP and Corey from TSP is helping me out right now just received a new file with a updated MAF scale I'ma uploaded as soon as I get home from work
Dang that’s nice of them! I wish I could get mine done by the pros but I’ve learned a lot just from this thread. I have Hondata and seems to let me adjust that on the TSP map.
Sponsored