Help looking for a place to get my Hatchback reupholstered in socal

trooshot

First Name
Darren Yang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback EX
Saw someone post that they got theirs with Katzin leather for 1200? in socal. Anyone have a place they can recommend?
Sponsored

MugenCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 10th Sedan
Country flag
I tried to change the seat myself before and it is not that hard, and i could save a lot of money.

F30anderson843

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R, 2014 BMW 335 EWG
Saw someone post that they got theirs with Katzin leather for 1200? in socal. Anyone have a place they can recommend?
I’m a Katzkin and Roadwire dealer, if you wanted to DIY the leather kits start at just over 500 in Roadwire and in Katzkin just over 700

Mister2kris

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback LX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’m a Katzkin and Roadwire dealer, if you wanted to DIY the leather kits start at just over 500 in Roadwire and in Katzkin just over 700
Oooh, where would you go to order a DIY kit?

F30anderson843

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oooh, where would you go to order a DIY kit?
You can order through me. Most dealers won’t sell you the leather kits only because of the lack of profit margin they want to do the install as well so they can profit from that. You can PM what your looking for and questions, then I can order for you and ship direct. My high volume kits you’ll have in 2-4 days, custom orders take 10 business days to produce 2-4 days to ship.

OP
OP

trooshot

First Name
Darren Yang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback EX
You can order through me. Most dealers won’t sell you the leather kits only because of the lack of profit margin they want to do the install as well so they can profit from that. You can PM what your looking for and questions, then I can order for you and ship direct. My high volume kits you’ll have in 2-4 days, custom orders take 10 business days to produce 2-4 days to ship.
What if I do something incorrectly and disable the air bags?

F30anderson843

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What if I do something incorrectly and disable the air bags?
When removing and reinstalling the front seats, have the battery unhooked. The side airbags unbolt from the frame slide out of the seat sleeve and reinstalls the same way. Plenty of YouTube videos and how to videos. If your not comfortable doing the install by all means go to you local shop, order, and have them Install. I was just offering you an alternative to save yourself money. Lowside pricing installed $1200 highside $1500.

M1KL83

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback LX 6MT, 2002 Honda Accord SE 5MT
Country flag
When removing and reinstalling the front seats, have the battery unhooked. The side airbags unbolt from the frame slide out of the seat sleeve and reinstalls the same way. Plenty of YouTube videos and how to videos. If your not comfortable doing the install by all means go to you local shop, order, and have them Install. I was just offering you an alternative to save yourself money. Lowside pricing installed $1200 highside $1500.
Might you have a link to properly removing the 10th Gen Civic seats?

I'm in a 2018 Hatchback and dont much much issue with the back seats but have never done the fronts and want to do it right the first time. This is for audio wiring and full sound proofing/deadening.

Any direction to the right video link would be huge and greatly appreciated!

Cheers
Sponsored