FatalRobin

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic hatchback sport
Country flag
Be sure to check the error codes so you know exactly what the issue is if you end up with errors on the dash.
Yesterday when I was working on it flashing to the race tune getting the codes which are U0100 and U0038 then back to stock
Sponsored

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
If you flash to factory and there are no codes, but you have codes on the Phearable you may have given them the wrong software number. That's not our tune, you'll need to speak with them.

FatalRobin

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic hatchback sport
Country flag
If you flash to factory and there are no codes, but you have codes on the Phearable you may have given them the wrong software number. That's not our tune, you'll need to speak with them.
Could not updating the ktuner v2 have some sort of effect like this if it’s not updated?

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport touring hatchback. 2019 Coupe sport.
Country flag
I’ve flashed and Reflashed around 8-10 times probably. Well aware of all the codes and errors after the flash. I had been on TSP for about a year + but went back to an OTS tune. Had changed charge pipe, it ran totally fine. Reflashed to OTS, got a CEL. Reflashed to one more tune, still had the CEL. Disconnected positive cable, it’s easier to get to. Still had the CEL. Disconnected negative, CEL is gone.

car drives totally fine throughout all the changes and flashes.
Sponsored