PERRIN

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.perrin.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R
Country flag
Hello and thanks to the CIVICX Community for welcoming our brand to your forum for more than a year!

Your members have become loyal clients and we genuinely appreciate the support! Additionally, we love the opportunity to help this community modify and customize their cars!

Some of you will recall, that when we first launched our products for the Honda 10th gen Civic Type-R and Si, we explained why we had chosen to brand them ALTA. For those not fully familiar, our company began in 1996 specializing in Honda and Acura performance products before transitioning to Subaru WRX products in 2002. I made the decision to take this line to market with the ALTA name, mostly from a desire to bring a bit of personal nostalgia back to a brand of vehicles I had loved with a passion! However, that decision was met with some challenges.

Most specifically our main brand of PERRIN Performance is well known for its high-quality and innovative parts offerings for Subaru, Toyota and Scion. As such our large wholesale distributor network has provided constructive feedback that the Honda parts marketed under the ALTA brand would be much better received as PERRIN Performance. Additionally, we had made a large investment in our www.PERRIN.com website, and not in the www.ALTAPerformance.com site. It became patently obvious that trying to integrate Honda products into the older ALTA website would be cumbersome, and ultimately not provide the results and market penetration we desired. Lastly, packaging of the Honda items as ALTA posed additional problems for our production team.

Recently, our sales, marketing and production department chairs made the pitch to me to change the Honda line of parts to PERRIN. With the wealth of information and feedback from our internal and external customers, it was both a smart, and prudent decision to move forward as PERRIN Performance for our Honda products!

What does this mean to you our valued CIVICX Community member?

Short answer is it means we will continue to produce some truly awesome products for your 10th Gen Civics and instead of interacting with you as ALTA, we will interact with you as PERRIN. Additionally, products will now be found on the www.PERRIN.com website.

Again, thank you all for your support and patronage and we look forward to launching even more products to you this summer! Stay tuned!
Sponsored

OP
OP
PERRIN

PERRIN

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.perrin.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R
Country flag
Sneak peek to whats coming ;):)
Honda Civic 10th gen Hello PERRIN!!!!! PHP-BDY-201_06
Honda Civic 10th gen Hello PERRIN!!!!! PHP-INR-201_02

Honda Civic 10th gen Hello PERRIN!!!!! PHP-ENG-701_10

Honda Civic 10th gen Hello PERRIN!!!!! PHP-INR-120_01

Honda Civic 10th gen Hello PERRIN!!!!! PHP-WHL-027_08

Honda Civic 10th gen Hello PERRIN!!!!! PHP-WHL-027_08

Last edited:

ExVTEC

First Name
Elliot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
What website for type r parts?

OP
OP
PERRIN

PERRIN

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.perrin.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R
Country flag

Micah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Si 4DR FlashPro +9psi (3k-14k) Ktuner TSP Stage 1(14k-30k+) '17 Traverse LT AWD
Country flag
Bought a ton of your parts for my 2002 WRX over a decade ago. That car now belongs to my brother and those parts are still working as intended. Nice to see you will be providing parts to the Honda crowd.

xXoVrKiLLXx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R ABM
@PERRIN - I recently purchased and installed the Perrin Intercooler on my 19 civic type r. The fitment is extremely tight (less than 1/8 in clearance between the drivers side of the crash bar and the intercooler) and almost touches the radiator on the passenger side. Is this normal fitment for this product? I removed it and reinstalled it several times yesterday and could not get it any better so if this is the norm then OK if not can you give me some pointers?

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@PERRIN - I recently purchased and installed the Perrin Intercooler on my 19 civic type r. The fitment is extremely tight (less than 1/8 in clearance between the drivers side of the crash bar and the intercooler) and almost touches the radiator on the passenger side. Is this normal fitment for this product? I removed it and reinstalled it several times yesterday and could not get it any better so if this is the norm then OK if not can you give me some pointers?
I'm not sure if you can expect a response from them at this point:

PERRIN
Senior Member · From Hillsboro, Oregon
Joined Apr 19, 2018
Last seen Oct 10, 2019

xXoVrKiLLXx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R ABM
Thanks brother - emailed their support to. Was hoping to maybe hear something back here quicker... Thanks again though!
Sponsored