SithCRV

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 CRV EX
Country flag
Been lurking for a while and recently made this account to talk with a guy who is no longer active on the CRV owners forums but is here quite a bit... anyway the reason I am posting is well I couldn't find the info on the CRV site, but living in Canada you guys will likely have the best information as most CRV owners don't tune and mod them.

So I have a KRtuner 1.2 and am running the dual 21/18 standard setup and the vehicle feels totally different mush more alive and my short and long term fuel trims look pretty good.

I just bought a PRL catted downpipe and am looking to get one of the following,
PRL Short air, the AEM Short air or the 27won Cold air (just confirming it will fit, it should but again likely with some patience and mods to the engine bay).

Anyway once all these parts are in house, and installed I want to have my tune tweaked for the new parts.
Want to still play it safe with the CVT but also want to make sure everything is optimized.

Anyway the long and the short of it, anyone know of anywhere in Calgary Alberta that does custom tunes for krtunres?

Thanks!
Sponsored

905Civic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Sensing, 2020 Kia Telluride SX
Country flag
Welcome! Must be a nice quick CRV you've got there.

With the CVT your best bet is to stick with KTuner and you can get a custom ETune if you feel like the starter maps or something like TSP Stage 1 isn't for you. Most would recommend @D-RobIMW

OP
OP
SithCRV

SithCRV

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 CRV EX
Country flag
Welcome! Must be a nice quick CRV you've got there.

With the CVT your best bet is to stick with KTuner and you can get a custom ETune if you feel like the starter maps or something like TSP Stage 1 isn't for you. Most would recommend @D-RobIMW
Awesome, yeah its much better then stock....
I have the starter tunes, and they are night and day from stock.... but once I add the cold air and down pipe I want to have the tunes tweaked a bit... Thanks for the contact info!
Sponsored