• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Hello al! I finally got my Integra!

SharpAndy

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec 6spd
Hey all!

I've been lurking around this site for a couple months while my Integra was on order and I finally got it! It's got just about everything, even the carbon spoiler and mirrors caps (which I haven't put on yet). It's a 6mt tech spec with the red interior. It's easily the nicest car I have ever owned. It's on par with our Alfa for quality, and handling. My wife (who drives the Alfa) has even said she'd daily it since it's a manual. Though her alfa is faster...and awd...and has these fantastic paddle shifters...

Anyway...I'm happy to be a part of this community and can't wait to see how this car performs long term!
IMG_2315.jpeg

memo90061

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
E350
Looks really nice! I've been looking at YouTube reviews about the car for the last 2 weeks! I went to the dealer on Friday to check one out. I'm impressed!

Swahme

First Name
Rohun
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
Congrats on the new car and welcome. I hope it brings nothing but smiles. If you have the time, install tips may help the next member. :)

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T
Congrats. I hope you love it!

OP
OP
SharpAndy

SharpAndy

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec 6spd
Congrats on the new car and welcome. I hope it brings nothing but smiles. If you have the time, install tips may help the next member. :)
So I actually didn't have to install any of the items. The dealer actually put everything on. BUT there is the AHC Garage channel, and they have a series going on with the new Integra, and show in great detail how to install almost everything on it.

Last edited: