Headlights assembly, which ones are good and reasonably priced?

Jens_sedanEX18

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So I’m thinking of doing some upgrading to my headlights assembly. It looks to be a pain in the ass getting the bumper off but in case something happens to my LEDS, and I can’t use the headlights anymore, what is a good aftermarket part to replace it with? I know they can be expensive but I’m just forth planning the worst case scenario. Lol. My LEDs are the LasFit LA series and I’ve read good reviews on them so I don’t see why they would go to S*%# but I’ve read other people’s comments about LEDS not working properly ??‍♀??‍♀
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jens_sedanEX18

Jens_sedanEX18

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
$935 for the set, cheaper than the OEM full LED.
I saw on CarID they were like $850 or something for the XB. I better get some helping hands to help me install this, better yet. Start paying off some stuff so I can afford these then they’re in stock lol.

NazTehRpR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Sedan Sport, '08 GSXR 600
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I got the “Morimoto OE+ LED Assembly”, paid $500 for em, & ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM. They reach far+wide, easy to adjust, plus comes with sequential turn signal functionality. And it’s a got damn head turner for real. Also it’s smoked out. :)
-
Here's a video of them in action I recored long ago.

Honda Civic 10th gen Headlights assembly, which ones are good and reasonably priced? 3B8BF362-A76A-4F0A-984E-6B58B64635D5

Honda Civic 10th gen Headlights assembly, which ones are good and reasonably priced? 13D7FCF4-23AE-4FF9-A815-9DDAF8B45AC6

Honda Civic 10th gen Headlights assembly, which ones are good and reasonably priced? 9130D1A6-EA7D-4CDE-A9BA-CFB898134591

Last edited:

zspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback FK7
Country flag
I got the “Morimoto OE+ LED Assembly”, paid $500 for em, & ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM. They reach far+wide, easy to adjust, plus comes with sequential turn signal functionality. And it’s a got damn head turner for real. Also it’s smoked out. :)
-
Is this the one from the retrofit source?

NazTehRpR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Is this the one from the retrofit source?
Yes, long as it says "moritomo", mine came in a "Vland" brand box from the site I got from. Got free shipping and a $25 discount (at the time) on the lights as well. Note that TFS sells the lights for $550 vs ModBargins $500. ;)
-
Edit: Fixing errors+information

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jens_sedanEX18

Jens_sedanEX18

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
-

3B8BF362-A76A-4F0A-984E-6B58B64635D5.jpeg

13D7FCF4-23AE-4FF9-A815-9DDAF8B45AC6.jpeg

9130D1A6-EA7D-4CDE-A9BA-CFB898134591.jpeg
Very nice. I like those a lot!! We’re they easy to install? Also, is it me or does anyone think the front bumper looks almost like Batman wings? ?

NazTehRpR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Very nice. I like those a lot!! We’re they easy to install? Also, is it me or does anyone think the front bumper looks almost like Batman wings? ?
Thank you! And it was easy to install, simple plug and play to stock harness, no splicing whatsoever. Its better to have two people too lift down the bumper. Although I did it myself since I've done it before on my 9th gen and its the same procedure. Other than that, its a complete cake walk to install. Also yeah I dig this front lip extremely, like how it goes with the shape of the front end instead of a flat lip.

OP
OP
Jens_sedanEX18

Jens_sedanEX18

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thank you! And it was easy to install, simple plug and play to stock harness, no splicing whatsoever. Its better to have two people too lift down the bumper. Although I did it myself since I've done it before on my 9th gen and its the same procedure. Other than that, its a complete cake walk to install. Also yeah I dig this front lip extremely, like how it goes with the shape of the front end instead of a flat lip.
I need to install a different lip on mine. Never had a chance to look at some of their kits
Sponsored