• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Canada - Ontario Headlight Tee Harness Adapters Interested?

Brisco

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Aegean Blue Civic Touring
Country flag
I’ve been working on finding the factory plug to make up adapters so I didn’t have to hack into the factory harness to add accessories. I made a couple up for a project of mine and they work well.

1 unit is only needed if using to trigger a relay harness.

2 units needed if using for switchback side markers. Or in some cases hyperflash resistors.

Or anything you want to bring on with your Highbeam or low beam or turn signal circuit.

I have made this color coded to make it easy to tie into the signal (Yellow), Low (Blue) and High (Red) wire.
This one shown is for the All LED headlights.

$10 US each + shipping cost.

DM with Full address for shipping quote.

Honda Civic 10th gen Headlight Tee Harness Adapters Interested? F2165608-6FFE-4728-9C8E-9E52620BCEDC

Honda Civic 10th gen Headlight Tee Harness Adapters Interested? A60F059F-2A41-4AC1-AAED-253E2D90616E

Honda Civic 10th gen Headlight Tee Harness Adapters Interested? A2C55E8A-21B1-40DF-B6B5-8CC0C3973900

Last edited:

Bunhyung

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Touring
Curious and interested. Would like to know more about uses.

OP
OP
Brisco

Brisco

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Curious and interested. Would like to know more about uses.
The ones I made for myself I tied the Highbeam flapper of my projector fog light into. So when I put on the Highbeam they also trigger the flapper inside the fogs. I also used the DRL+Highbeam+Fog kit from another seller on here to achieve this.

So basically I hack into this harness instead of my factory harness. This way I can reverse everything I’ve done back to stock if necessary.

Bunhyung

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Touring
The ones I made for myself I tied the Highbeam flapper of my projector fog light into. So when I put on the Highbeam they also trigger the flapper inside the fogs. I also used the DRL+Highbeam+Fog kit from another seller on here to achieve this.

So basically I hack into this harness instead of my factory harness. This way I can reverse everything I’ve done back to stock if necessary.
So conceivably, one could tie into the high beam harness to trigger a separate relay without the need to splice wires?

OP
OP
Brisco

Brisco

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Basically we’re looking at “T” harness like what they use in trailer wiring that is plug and play vehicle specific.

Bunhyung

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Touring
Basically we’re looking at “T” harness like what they use in trailer wiring that is plug and play vehicle specific.
I see. Would you need one or two per car?

OP
OP
Brisco

Brisco

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I see. Would you need one or two per car?
Only if you want to spread the load across circuits. Left and right high and low for each side have their own circuit. 4 circuits

OP
OP
Brisco

Brisco

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Another good uses for switch back side markers wiring.

OP
OP
Brisco

Brisco

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Updated first post.

OP
OP
Brisco

Brisco

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Parts came in and I have 10 of these available now. If bought with the Staybright modules shipping would be cheaper.

Last edited:

KYRGYZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Civic LX, 18 Model X 100D
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
will this work if I want aftermarket fog lights to light up when low beams are on?
Mine is LX without fogs
How this will work in my application?