WallofKron

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sedan
Country flag
I've never had issues in rain. If you're super concerned you can always keep the stock halogens in your glovebox. I have a set in my car "just in case" but I never plan on using them.
People always say the glare is a big issue with LED's in the rain... especially in that color range. I'm just makin sure
Sponsored

arsh88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
People always say the glare is a big issue with LED's in the rain... especially in that color range. I'm just makin sure
I've never had that issue personally. I mean as I've usually recommended to people, just try them, at $48 it's not much to lose. Also side note, bulbfacts actually upped them from #2 recommended to #1.

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic
Country flag
The Kong LED conversion kits mimic a halogen filament, so in reflector headlights, they do not produce excessive glare like most of the other brands out there. May be a little higher priced but is a great investment for your vehicle.

https://www.carlightingdistrict.com/pages/kong-led-conversion-kit

The guys over at Car Lighting District are really cool too. Just message them on their Facebook page and ask them whatever you need to know. I've messaged them myself and they respond rapidly and professionally.

WallofKron

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sedan
Country flag
I've never had that issue personally. I mean as I've usually recommended to people, just try them, at $48 it's not much to lose. Also side note, bulbfacts actually upped them from #2 recommended to #1.
I made a last minute switch to the Hikari Ulta Led's. Bulbfacts just gushed about them so I decided to spend the extra 40$. Thank you for all the help though

novy_wan_kenobi

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic LX Sedan 2.0L NA 6MT
Country flag
SeaLight are extremely good and their company has the best customer service I have ever encountered. I had one fog light bulb fail after about 10 months of use. I called their number on a Sunday, left a message, and literally that evening they contacted me through txt and within a couple of days I had replacement bulbs show up at my door. A bulb failing is just a part of life, it could happen with any brand, but I am happy I went with SeaLight because they stand by their product and look after their customers!

Archie

First Name
Cj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic coupé lx 2017
Country flag
SeaLight are extremely good and their company has the best customer service I have ever encountered. I had one fog light bulb fail after about 10 months of use. I called their number on a Sunday, left a message, and literally that evening they contacted me through txt and within a couple of days I had replacement bulbs show up at my door. A bulb failing is just a part of life, it could happen with any brand, but I am happy I went with SeaLight because they stand by their product and look after their customers!
Do you find your low beam bright enough? I feel it could have been better. It’s great with the high beam tho.

Maybe it need adjustment mine? Did you adjust yours?

KYRGYZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Civic LX, 18 Model X 100D
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
VLEDS or GTR Ultra is the way to go

Danny17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CIVIC EX
Country flag
I can vouch for their customer service as well. While their QC department has room to improve, I contacted them twice for different issue and it resulted in fast shipped replacement parts and partial refunds. I cannot ask for more and that's why I'll keep them in mind when recommending their parts and when i'm shopping for myself in the future.
Sponsored