Headlight film?

RedTouringMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rallye Red Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
That's crazy! Let me know once you've completed your wrap. I might consider getting it done there
I have my hood and headlights done. I took it back to have 1 tiny bubble fixed. And seeing that BMW made me realize how really good these guys are. They told me in the industry, the crappy job I saw on that BMW is considered acceptable.
Sponsored

RedTouringMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rallye Red Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
That's crazy! Let me know once you've completed your wrap. I might consider getting it done there
Are you in Massachusetts?
If you pay cash he wraps 1/3 of the entire nose for 600

scsi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Aegean Blue Civic Touring, 2003 Element EX AWD
Vehicle Showcase
Just got my headlight film replaced this morning. I think they did a better job of coming up with the improved design. Can't barely see any gaps now. @scsi , did you get to replace yours already?
I haven't been back yet. The Austin shop called me Monday, but I haven't returned their call yet. I have Monday off, if they're open, I'll swing back by.

It looks like from your photos there are still areas that are not covered. It's tough to tell.. Looks much better, though!!

OP
OP
bhorn

bhorn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic EX HS Sedan
Country flag
Thanks! And they have the 2016 Civic already! Ordered.

OK, three months later and I finally got around to installing them... :thumbsup:

I just followed the instruction on the package, after watching some videos on the xpel website. They went on pretty easy, I only had to use the hair drier in a couple spots. There are a few very thin strips that I am concerned will start lifting, but I will give it time and trust the manufacturer on the warranty.

There is a little bit of haze that will supposedly dissipate over the next few days. Overall the install was painless. Just a bit harder than a cell phone screen protector.

bugeyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Sedan Touring
Did Xpel make the correction on the design to cover the entire headlight?

Rensyo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2016 Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Did Xpel make the correction on the design to cover the entire headlight?
Yes they did for the Touring. I included pictures on my previous posts. I'd say it now covers 95% of the headlight since the Touring's design have some potrusions that are difficult to work on

bugeyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Sedan Touring
Yes they did for the Touring. I included pictures on my previous posts. I'd say it now covers 95% of the headlight since the Touring's design have some potrusions that are difficult to work on
Glad to know, thanks man.

Rannhl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Well, I got my Touring yesterday... Looks like the Xpel kit I got was made for the other trims. I sent them an email about it --- I definitely specified Touring on the order. So be aware, Xpel may not be ready for the touring yet.
IMG_1284.jpg
What you are showing in the pic is not for the Touring, correct? It looks like I got the same cut style from Weather Tech.
Sponsored