Israel

First Name
Israel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
I don't deal with DDM. TheRetrofitSource is so friendly and helpful, I don't bother. Morimoto products are absolute top quality also. I have the XB55 HIDs in my retrofit and I love them! I wouldn't recommend 55w in the OEM lamps tho, stick with 35w.

The Morimoto relay harness is incredibly well built. It has 2 relays, one for each ballast. You absolutely want to run a relay on ANY car, no matter what anybody tells you. It's not a matter of will it work without a relay, it's a matter of how long until the factory wiring fails without a relay.
http://www.civicx.com/threads/how-to-install-hid-kits-with-no-risk-of-damaging-factory-wiring.1595/

The high beam inside the reflector style housing will still work independently of the low beam projector. With the relay kit, you will toggle the power to the HID kit with the original H11 headlight socket. Check the above link to see how to install/build a relay if you're not sure how they work or what they do.
Thanks for the Info Im going from LEDs to HID going to order from retrofit source the Morimoto HID kit Lite 35w 6000k going to be using your guide for connection lol it will look better tham my LED sv.4 it bothers me a shadow on the side
Sponsored