Padres27

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring Hatchback
Country flag
so i have a covic touring sport hatchback and one the headlights just wont turn on is the one with LEDS so i can i fix that?? From what i have read i have to replace the whole unit and its like 900dlls theres nothing else i can do? Or can i switch to halogen??? It crazy expensive
Sponsored

Acey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Coupe Si HFP
Country flag
First thing I would check is wiring and make sure everything's good, take it out plug it into the other side, grab a multimeter and a friend who knows what they're doing. As for a replacement, you could consider a set of replica Touring lights which are I think in in the $500 range, or Morimoto XB which can probably be had in that $900 range for a set.

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I see you have an '18 model. Is your car still under warranty? I'm thinking that OEM LED headlights like that should be covered, no?

Acey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Coupe Si HFP
Country flag
Yeah if you're under warranty they won't even fuck with it, they'll just take off your bumper and swap in a new one. Done.

jred721

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Accord Sport
Country flag
You're still under warranty, just don't touch anything and take it in to be checked out. Could be fuses but better to have the dealer just fix it since it's warrantied anyway.

jakdotdot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SI
Country flag
You're still under warranty, just don't touch anything and take it in to be checked out. Could be fuses but better to have the dealer just fix it since it's warrantied anyway.
He could literally check and replace the fuses (assuming that is the cause) in less time than it would take to make an appointment.
Sponsored