First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've had this car gotten months now, and no problems up till the last two. First, my infotainment system has been locking up, going black, playing the wrong source, making loud popping noises, and saying that i have no device connected when there is etc etc.
Its been back to Honda three times and once they thought they fixed it due to a loose usb connector in the console.
But it didn't fix it and now, the stupid radio was totally blank the other day showing nothing but the colored screen, no station , no song titles, or anything. And its not been picking up the high def radio at all most of the time, it comes in and goes out, mostly stays out. It never did that till last week. When its out, it shows nothing but the station, and sounds real low, then when it kicks in ,it gets real loud and the sound quality obviously changes, it shows, the genre, station, sub station, and scrolls artist name and song title.
I've had so many problem all starting with in the last two months that my thinking has changed from, ok it's a little problem,it will.get fixed, to this system is a piece of cram and Honda isn't gonna fix it. They keep saying they can't fix it unless its acting up while they have it. Stuff is so random that its very hard to get it there while this stiff is happening. My dealer said they called Honda and they want to know exactly what is happening. I've had it there three times told them what was happening and given them five different videos of this thing acting up. What the hell else do they want me to tell them?? Sorry for the rant, but I'm getting ticked.
Sponsored