saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
There's nothing sporty or "performance" about a 2.0 base Civic whether it's a coupe or a sedan. 2.0 is the very slowest Civic version with the cheapest transmission, brakes, suspension, and tires of the lineup.

2.0 Civic compares to cars like the Kia Rio, Hyundai Elantra, Ford Focus, Chevy Malibu, and Impreza. Some of them have better handling, some of them have better acceleration, and some of them have better braking than the 2.0 Civic.

Si competes with cars like the WRX, Golf GTI, and Focus ST.

Work harder and get an Si when you can afford it; you'll be a lot happier than your current phase of being passive aggressive about how much better the Si is than your car.
I’ll agree when I was at the dealership i wanted a 1.5 turbo coupe
at the time there were none on the lot . The salesman wanted to make a sale that day so he showed me a black 2.0 liter coupe
which had the same horsepower than the Elantra coupe that I wanted to trade in for a turbocharged car that had more horsepower . Not saying the 2.0 liter is a bad engine but its basically the same car I was trading in ( the civic handles better) so they found a 1.5 turbo coupe at another dealership
Sponsored