TidbitsSi

First Name
Reggie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Is that your ride? That's the color I wanted for my Civic, but no dealer had that color.
Sponsored

OP
OP
bouford

bouford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 AP1/18 FK8/19 CV2
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I am surprised I haven't see your car you live in the same City as I do lol. Love the color :)
i don't daily my18, i got a my10 ge8 fit for my beater :D

bakerjal

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Coupe
Country flag
Guess you could add my name! I'll be there in mid-July, my car shortly after.

'17 Si Coupe

Chailo27

First Name
Chai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R CW
Country flag
Aloha!

My name is Chai and just got to the island a couple of months ago. Any good performance shops here to get an exhaust put on?

OP
OP
bouford

bouford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 AP1/18 FK8/19 CV2
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Aloha!

My name is Chai and just got to the island a couple of months ago. Any good performance shops here to get an exhaust put on?
:wave:not sure who to recommend since i diy my parts. lmk if you wanna do a tech day at my house, im down to help :D

Chailo27

First Name
Chai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R CW
Country flag
:wave:not sure who to recommend since i diy my parts. lmk if you wanna do a tech day at my house, im down to help :D
Awesome much appreciated! Let me know if there is a meet in the near future. I noticed a couple of CTR on the island already so i guess it's not hard to come by.

Modomo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Type R #0369
Country flag
Aloha!

Howzit!
Which island you on? if you get FB, you can request to join our CTR owners page if you want. https://www.facebook.com/groups/637016283331370/
Few of us autox like bouford said, so you can come down to any of the events and meet some of us. if not, there are a few who meet up usually friday nights to chill for a bit.
Shoots, maybe we'll see you around! Aloha!

Chailo27

First Name
Chai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R CW
Country flag
Howzit!
Which island you on? if you get FB, you can request to join our CTR owners page if you want. https://www.facebook.com/groups/637016283331370/
Few of us autox like bouford said, so you can come down to any of the events and meet some of us. if not, there are a few who meet up usually friday nights to chill for a bit.
Shoots, maybe we'll see you around! Aloha!
Hi Modomo,

I live on the island of Oahu and stationed on Hickam. I don't have FB but will definitely check out the autox event coming up.

Tks,
Chai

OP
OP
bouford

bouford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 AP1/18 FK8/19 CV2
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Hi Modomo,

I live on the island of Oahu and stationed on Hickam. I don't have FB but will definitely check out the autox event coming up.

Tks,
Chai
fyi, walk up reg is in the morning only now if you're going to race. if not, spectating is free. lmk if you want to walk the grid, you can be my pit crew.

TidbitsSi

First Name
Reggie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Been busy with work lately haven't popped on. Waiting for my schedule to adjust back to normal as some people got fired recently. I will try and go down and watch a few races. I still don't know what direction I want to go with my car just yet.
Sponsored