Tego0189

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
So this is the second time my 2019 civic si in two weeks car goes limp. Was driving around 55 down shifted car went straight limp and emission light went on. Had to pull over turn the car off and turn it on everything went back to normal. I checked my error codes it gave me was P0301 POS302 POS303 POS304 POS300 all misfires. I'm currently running tsp stage 1 with prl cobra street intake no other mods. Also only use 93 power from shell. Any advice would be helpful thank you.
Sponsored

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
How many miles do you have on your car?
Try a different gas station, might be a bad batch.

PowerPerLiter

Specific Output
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe 91 Talon TSI AWD 6262 280's N20 and 87 Buick Regal T 6776bb built N20
For the most help you need to at least post screenshots of a few datalogs or send them to someone for review.

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
I would try a different gas station, as I said it might be a bad batch.. happens. If that doesn’t solve anything I’d pull your spark plugs and see how they look. If they look fine try going to a different base map tune see if it’s the tune or the car itself

PowerPerLiter

Specific Output
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe 91 Talon TSI AWD 6262 280's N20 and 87 Buick Regal T 6776bb built N20
Or just post a datalog and we could all have a much better idea as to whats happening before it causes damage driving around guessing whats going on....

OP
OP
Tego0189

Tego0189

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
Or just post a datalog and we could all have a much better idea as to whats happening before it causes damage driving around guessing whats going on....
I've been trying to upload my last 3 catalogs but the files are to big and dont wanna load shit is pissing me off smh

OP
OP
Tego0189

Tego0189

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
I would try a different gas station, as I said it might be a bad batch.. happens. If that doesn’t solve anything I’d pull your spark plugs and see how they look. If they look fine try going to a different base map tune see if it’s the tune or the car itself
You might be right I've used two different shell gas stations tank up yesterday this morning this happened. Last time I had less then a quater of gas I thought it could of been the gas. I tank up and for two weeks nothing happened till today smh

PowerPerLiter

Specific Output
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You can take a picture of the sensor data list while in the datalogs and post it here. something better than nothing.

I do have a feeling its fuel related.

Can you check DIFP command vs. actual (this would let you know if fuel pressure drop is causing the misfires.)

What are your trims?

It shouldnt be spark related at this mileage.

The intake is touted to not cause issues normally either.

There have been a handful of reports of broken spark plug insulators which nobody ever wants to blame the tuning (although thats a HUGE sign of some BAD detonation lol). This would not cause a code on every cylinder though as its extremely difficult to break multiple spark plugs with detonation and the car continue to run.

Your codes are random/multiple misses including all cylinders.

This would tell me its a "global" issue and not isolated to an individual cylinder.

A fueling issue (probably just needs some afm adjustment) is what I am going to wager on.

Dont freak if you are overly worried about this as its likely something simple.

Have you returned to stock to see if the issue reoccurs? Is this car equipped with a race maf housing by chance?

OP
OP
Tego0189

Tego0189

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
You can take a picture of the sensor data list while in the datalogs and post it here. something better than nothing.

Can you check DIFP command vs. actual (this would let you know if fuel pressure drop is causing the misfires.)

What are your trims?

There have been a handful of reports of broken spark plug insulators which nobody ever wants to blame the tuning (although thats a HUGE sign of some BAD detonation lol). This would not cause a code on every cylinder though as its extremely difficult to break multiple spark plugs with detonation and the car continue to run.

This would tell me its a "global" issue and not isolated to an individual cylinder.

A fueling issue (probably just needs some afm adjustment) is what I am going to wager on.

Have you returned to stock to see if the issue reoccurs? Is this car equipped with a race maf housing by chance?
Na I brought the street maf. I'm gonna try that not put it stock see what happens

bikejog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe. 2000 Honda Prelude (donated to charity).
Country flag
So this is the second time my 2019 civic si in two weeks car goes limp. Was driving around 55 down shifted car went straight limp and emission light went on. Had to pull over turn the car off and turn it on everything went back to normal. I checked my error codes it gave me was P0301 POS302 POS303 POS304 POS300 all misfires. I'm currently running tsp stage 1 with prl cobra street intake no other mods. Also only use 93 power from shell. Any advice would be helpful thank you.
Which Map?

OP
OP
Tego0189

Tego0189

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI
Country flag

What are your trims?

Honda Civic 10th gen Having misfires while on tsp stage 1 20200421_161154

Honda Civic 10th gen Having misfires while on tsp stage 1 15875000648854450232022735938869

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Unfortunately photos of screens showing a datalog graph are not very useful. If possible, attach the raw datalog file. Better yet, send the file to your tuner for review. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Tego0189

Tego0189

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
Unfortunately photos of screens showing a datalog graph are not very useful. If possible, attach the raw datalog file. Better yet, send the file to your tuner for review. :thumbsup:
It doesnt let me upload the files it says its too big then I cant get them to open up on my phone smh
Sponsored