Having difficulty locating the part number for the bolts that connect the front pipe to the down pipe...

19sicoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Hey friends, I'm going to be installing an AWE touring exhaust on my 2019 Si next week. Wanted to pick up some new bolts that connect the front pipe to the down pipe just in case the current ones strip during removal (seen ohter have this issue). I live 2hrs away from the nearest Honda dealership so I want to have these on hand before diving into the job. Looking at the major oem part suppliers online, I cannot locate a diagram showing these bolts, let alone a diagram showing the down pipe specifically (results only show the stock exhaust up to the front pipe, and turbo diagrams do not include the down pipe). Does anyone happen to have the part number for those bolts, or a link to them? Thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP
19sicoupe

19sicoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
As in - catalytic converter. Having to look up OE parts cross all of the makes we do can be a pretty frustrating endeavor!
Definitely humbled by the education I'm getting on this forum :) Thanks for the clarification Dave! I just got the AWE touring exhaust in the mail, will be installing it next week-- can't wait!!
Sponsored