Have a safe drive, guys and gals.

TypeSiR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, Fit, MX-5, CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Have a safe drive this weekend during inclement weathers. Make sure your tires can handle rain or snow as appropriate. Helping a friend with a flipped over car in the rain just now. Everyone is safe.

Honda Civic 10th gen Have a safe drive, guys and gals. 3E3A38A2-9631-41FD-9C77-D724A5163E2E
Sponsored

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Polestar 2, 2010 Lexus IS 350 Sport
Country flag
Lol that's not me! I am in SoCal, I was supposed to meet up with @TypeSiR but family obligations are not permitting this trip. I hope his friend is ok. That does look like my car...

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Polestar 2, 2010 Lexus IS 350 Sport
Country flag
lol. it's not amirza, just looks like the same model of car?
Is that an IS 350? I hope your friend did not get hurt. They are in my prayers

OP
OP
TypeSiR

TypeSiR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, Fit, MX-5, CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Daniel644

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T Sedan, 2003 Trailblazer LS, 1999 Pontiac Firebird
Country flag
remind your boy that wet roads don't handle the same as dry roads and you gotta slow down.

also in general people need to learn to give proper spacing on the highway, I drove down to Atlanta Wednesday morning and multiple jackass's kept pulling in front of me with less then a car length between my front bumper and their rear bumper (and about the same between them and the car in the other lane they wanted to go around but didn't wanna wait till I had passed it first), then some of these assholes started slowing down in the fast lane, seriously defensive driving and Drivers Ed should be mandatory classes to get a license and people should have to retake the road test every 5 years.

Maroco

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda civic lx 2020 civic si
Country flag
remind your boy that wet roads don't handle the same as dry roads and you gotta slow down.

also in general people need to learn to give proper spacing on the highway, I drove down to Atlanta Wednesday morning and multiple jackass's kept pulling in front of me with less then a car length between my front bumper and their rear bumper (and about the same between them and the car in the other lane they wanted to go around but didn't wanna wait till I had passed it first), then some of these assholes started slowing down in the fast lane, seriously defensive driving and Drivers Ed should be mandatory classes to get a license and people should have to retake the road test every 5 years.
Lol wow

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
it's just how it is down here unfortunately. We RARELY experience rain here so when it does, it's like people driving in uncharted territory.

doesn't help that so many people drive with worn down tires, wiper blades that are dry rotted, etc because noone changes them because it rarely rains.

Daniel644

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
it's just how it is down here unfortunately. We RARELY experience rain here so when it does, it's like people driving in uncharted territory.

doesn't help that so many people drive with worn down tires, wiper blades that are dry rotted, etc because noone changes them because it rarely rains.
I get that, we get the same thing when it Snows around here, at best we see 3-4 days of snow a year IF we even see snow and people keep slowing down when they should be accelerating and end up not being able to climb the hill then sliding off into the ditch when they start spinning because they basically came to a stop on an incline.

It's not wrong though is it?

Maroco

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I get that, we get the same thing when it Snows around here, at best we see 3-4 days of snow a year IF we even see snow and people keep slowing down when they should be accelerating and end up not being able to climb the hill then sliding off into the ditch when they start spinning because they basically came to a stop on an incline.

It's not wrong though is it?
Not at all my friend. But, sometimes there are more important things than being right.

Daniel644

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Not at all my friend. But, sometimes there are more important things than being right.
yeah like driving SAFE and not pulling in front of a car when you have at best a car length of clearance when driving at 70+ MPH or pulling in front of a car then slowing below the speed limit in the passing lane.

Maroco

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
yeah like driving SAFE and not pulling in front of a car when you have at best a car length of clearance when driving at 70+ MPH or pulling in front of a car then slowing below the speed limit in the passing lane.
:thumbsup:

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
Living in Florida in the winter isn’t fun either with the holiday season snowbird season yes the weather is great but these idiots on the road would manage to flip their SUVs and high end cars on their sides on a dry road. Can’t wait to summer yes it’s hot as hell and rains a lot but less idiots on the road
Sponsored