Hatchback - What did you pay?

dominican

Enthusiast YouTuber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Honda Prelude, 2002 Honda S2000, 2011 BMW 335d, 2017 Honda Civic Hatch WOP Sport M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
yea, very minimal ones to start out with, I posted a thread in the "member's civic journals" to update as I go along.
Sponsored

airkizr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Anyone in Northern Virginia looking for a Civic Hatch. I work at a dealership, and I know salesman are hated, but I am here so I can just get you guys the best price in the area, and have it set up and ready to go. No wasting time, no haggling, if you have an out the door price, you have an mind, ill see what I can do, and if I get the go ahead from the Managers. Then it will be so simple. I know the process, and I hate when I was buying my car, going thru the haggling and all that. I am not to worried about going under invoice, or making a mini deal. Managers might believe I am a pain in the ass, but as long, as I get a couple cars out, and perfect surveys, I will be just fine. So if anyone is ever interested in Northern Virginia, just send me a message, and see if I am able to get my managers down to a price, you need to be at.

dominican

Enthusiast YouTuber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Honda Prelude, 2002 Honda S2000, 2011 BMW 335d, 2017 Honda Civic Hatch WOP Sport M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Anyone in Northern Virginia looking for a Civic Hatch. I work at a dealership, and I know salesman are hated, but I am here so I can just get you guys the best price in the area, and have it set up and ready to go. No wasting time, no haggling, if you have an out the door price, you have an mind, ill see what I can do, and if I get the go ahead from the Managers. Then it will be so simple. I know the process, and I hate when I was buying my car, going thru the haggling and all that. I am not to worried about going under invoice, or making a mini deal. Managers might believe I am a pain in the ass, but as long, as I get a couple cars out, and perfect surveys, I will be just fine. So if anyone is ever interested in Northern Virginia, just send me a message, and see if I am able to get my managers down to a price, you need to be at.
but.... do you have a manual hatch?

Notmighty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 accords couple ex-l 6cylinder 1999 Si 96k greddy turbo kit
That's the needle in the haystack so far! hopefully the manuals will be some what rare in the hatch, probably help resell a tab bit too.

airkizr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
I dont have a Manual Hatch here, but we are able to find it. The only issue is as said before it is the needle in the haystack. So you might have to be very open to color, if you are able to get find one, or if you are in the Northern VA, area just send me a message.

david91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Civic EX Sedan
Hey guys, first post! Ive been quietly hiding in the shadows for a little while now but figured I finally had something to share. Was speaking to a dealership today that I convinced to tell me the Invoice for the Sport Touring Hatchback. His paperwork stated it at 27,300 and some change (don't know the exact number). Obviously I didn't have the paper in my hand so he could have been embellishing, but seeing as I wasn't even asking him for a quote I don't see why he would lie.

A separate dealership I did get to quote me a Sport Touring hatch at $27500, which I saw is the price someone else got in here. If that invoice price is true that is pretty great for a car that isn't even on lots yet! Thinking I'm going to get one at that trim level.

MikeNSX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Sport Hatchback, '13 BMW 328i, '04 Corvette Z06, '02 Corvette Z06, '02 Corvette Convertible
I paid $21,604 for a white CVT Sport Hatchback yesterday, and the dealer gave me KBB Excellent for my trade in (2016 Focus ST).

anntrn93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch Sport Touring
Hey guys, first post! Ive been quietly hiding in the shadows for a little while now but figured I finally had something to share. Was speaking to a dealership today that I convinced to tell me the Invoice for the Sport Touring Hatchback. His paperwork stated it at 27,300 and some change (don't know the exact number). Obviously I didn't have the paper in my hand so he could have been embellishing, but seeing as I wasn't even asking him for a quote I don't see why he would lie.

A separate dealership I did get to quote me a Sport Touring hatch at $27500, which I saw is the price someone else got in here. If that invoice price is true that is pretty great for a car that isn't even on lots yet! Thinking I'm going to get one at that trim level.
That's me lol i ordered my Sport touring at $27500. Also, out of the 6 dealers I emailed, only 1 came back with a quote. I used that quote to get the dealers to bid against each other. The others seem to have no clue what MSRP is until I showed them the email I got from dealer number 1...So did yours have a MSRP of 29,135 (destination fee included)

One dealer even told me that they are all guessing the MSRP now because nobody knows what it really is going to be.

david91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's me lol i ordered my Sport touring at $27500. Also, out of the 6 dealers I emailed, only 1 came back with a quote. I used that quote to get the dealers to bid against each other. The others seem to have no clue what MSRP is until I showed them the email I got from dealer number 1...So did yours have a MSRP of 29,135 (destination fee included)

One dealer even told me that they are all guessing the MSRP now because nobody knows what it really is going to be.

Yeah I was given an MSRP of 29135 from 2 dealerships. One gave me that 27500 price right off the bat, another said they would match it but not go lower, and yet another one just wouldn't play ball at all and told me they wouldn't only sell at the MSRP

anntrn93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch Sport Touring
Yeah I was given an MSRP of 29135 from 2 dealerships. One gave me that 27500 price right off the bat, another said they would match it but not go lower, and yet another one just wouldn't play ball at all and told me they wouldn't only sell at the MSRP
Sounds legit then. These dealerships made it seem like I was negotiating a non-existing price or something. But yeah, put my order in for a Polished Metal. No estimated arrival time yet but hopefully i'll get it sometime in January...I live in North Carolina so we do get the hatch before the West coast...

Did they give you an estimated arrival time/build date?

david91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sounds legit then. These dealerships made it seem like I was negotiating a non-existing price or something. But yeah, put my order in for a Polished Metal. No estimated arrival time yet but hopefully i'll get it sometime in January...I live in North Carolina so we do get the hatch before the West coast...

Did they give you an estimated arrival time/build date?
No not yet, that is what I'm currently working on. One of the 2 that stated they would sell at 27500 said that they would put me on a call list to be notified as soon as they knew when the cars were coming in and the other dealership hasn't responded yet so we will see what they say. They both said they are expecting them to be coming in anytime in the next few weeks so who knows. Probably the same time frame you were given.

lem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996-ESi, 1992-Camry, 2006-Lancer, 2017-EX Civic Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Let me just share a quote from one dealer here in San Diego.
Offering 78mos to pay with 2.49% APR.

EX CVT - $23,635.00
Tax - $1897.20
Subtotal - $25,532.20
Doc fee - $80.00
State of California - $8.75
DMV - $281.00
Total = $25,901.95
Downpayment - $3,000
Monthly payment - $311.68

glostix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars are against my religion.
Anyone able to get a good deal in the Bay Area?

anntrn93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch Sport Touring
Let me just share a quote from one dealer here in San Diego.
Offering 78mos to pay with 2.49% APR.

EX CVT - $23,635.00
Tax - $1897.20
Subtotal - $25,532.20
Doc fee - $80.00
State of California - $8.75
DMV - $281.00
Total = $25,901.95
Downpayment - $3,000
Monthly payment - $311.68

That is a bit much for an EX...then again Idk how prices are over there on the west coast...Here I was able to get $2000 off MSRP of the sport touring and it's not even out yet.

You might want to shop around first..
Sponsored