Price: $28,083
Price after trade: N/A
Destination Charge: already included
Tax: $861,96
Title/Tags (etc.): $109,00
Doc fee: $649,00
College Grad discount: $500
TOTAL OTD: $28,702.96

I ordered it on Saturday, today another dealership called me and said they can beat the price ($28,083) - i didn't tell them i already ordered it with another dealer.

They gave me their quote - $27,500 - I called my dealership and told them i got a better offer. They adjusted the price on my order to FINAL OTD price to $28,202.96

Dealer also offer 30-day price match guarantee. Therefore if i get a better deal i can ask them to adjust. I think I did okay.

Jesus, who would have thought just a few years ago we'd be talking about a nearly 30k MSRP Civic lol. Jealous of that 3% NC tax...
Sponsored

Notmighty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 accords couple ex-l 6cylinder 1999 Si 96k greddy turbo kit
I'm still wrapping my head around a $28,000 Civic. But yeah, congrats!
I was going to hold out for the touring hatch but once I saw the price I just couldn't do it, I'll forever be jealous of the headlights on the touring though.

anntrn93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch Sport Touring
Jesus, who would have thought just a few years ago we'd be talking about a nearly 30k MSRP Civic lol. Jealous of that 3% NC tax...

But our doc fee is high comparing to some of the other states...& i know it's crazy..some of my friends asked me why i don't go for a used lexus w that money...But i don't want a lexus lol.

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
But our doc fee is high comparing to some of the other states...& i know it's crazy..some of my friends asked me why i don't go for a used lexus w that money...But i don't want a lexus lol.
I hear ya on the used route. Never know when you're gonna inherit someone's problems...and your doc fee is only $50 over what I paid in VA.

Carrera

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Share a 2015 Rav4
Country flag
NY $147.50 in fees + tax + plates

Tax 8.75%
Doc fee $75
Title fee $50
Tire fee $12.50
NYSI $10

Thom55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic HB Sport
Just purchased 2017 Honda Hatchback Sport 6 Speed Manual mrsp 22,135 with destination charge
Paid: 20,629.00
Plus Tags/fees
Total OTD $22,501.82 ( Plus Sales Mgr. threw in All season Floor Mats )

I feel this was a descent price ( spent a couple weeks checking into everything )

RedTouringMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rallye Red Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
State: NC
Trim: Sport Touring
Tranny: CVT
Color: Polished Metal Metallic
Options: Splash Guard Set, Wheel Locks, Cargo Tray, All Weather Floor Mats
MSRP: $29,130
Price: $28,083
Price after trade: N/A
Destination Charge: already included
Tax: $861,96
Title/Tags (etc.): $109,00
Doc fee: $649,00
College Grad discount: $500
TOTAL OTD: $28,702.96

I ordered it on Saturday, today another dealership called me and said they can beat the price ($28,083) - i didn't tell them i already ordered it with another dealer.

They gave me their quote - $27,500 - I called my dealership and told them i got a better offer. They adjusted the price on my order to FINAL OTD price to $28,202.96

Dealer also offer 30-day price match guarantee. Therefore if i get a better deal i can ask them to adjust. I think I did okay.

How is this possible since there are no Sport Touring's yet and Honda dealerships do not even have build date for them yet??????? I know because I went to shop for a Hatchback today and asked

Tbaggs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 CRX SI,2017 Sport Hatchback 6 MT
Vehicle Showcase
Honda Civic 10th gen Hatchback - What did you pay? IMG_2381.PNG
Just picked up this 6 speed sport hatch. Couldn't find anything in so cal for the last 2 weeks finally came across this gem. 24270.00 otd.

Norm reeves Irvine great place to shop.

anntrn93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch Sport Touring
How is this possible since there are no Sport Touring's yet and Honda dealerships do not even have build date for them yet??????? I know because I went to shop for a Hatchback today and asked
There are no sport touring yet. However dealers are willing to try to beat another dealer's price to earn your business. The pricing for the Sport touring is available on http://hondamobileassistant.com/

:) Ask your local dealership (or any dealership within the 100 miles range) for pricing and a quote. You'll only need one quote to use it to shop for the lowest quote. You will be doing a lot of back and forth but in the end it will be worth it. I've done mine 100% via email. I did not have to speak to anyone on the phone or in person. Good luck

RedTouringMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
[/QUOTE] Ask your local dealership (or any dealership within the 100 miles range) for pricing and a quote. You'll only need one quote to use it to shop for the lowest quote. You will be doing a lot of back and forth but in the end it will be worth it. I've done mine 100% via email. I did not have to speak to anyone on the phone or in person. Good luck[/QUOTE]

I did ask my dealership yesterday if they were taking deposits, they said Honda forbids them from taking deposits on a car that is not even in manufacturing yet. Its unethical. Just because an app is allowing you to do it, and some dealers are willing to do it, does not mean its legal or ethical.

RedTouringMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I'm still wrapping my head around a $28,000 Civic. But yeah, congrats!
If you knew what the Civic Touring has for goodies, you'd understand the price, it's insanely loaded

anntrn93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch Sport Touring
The dealership I ordered it from have 3 Sport Touring in built in mid- December...Just not my color so i had to put in the order... They showed me the sheet with the build date and everything... they have 2 whites and a black on that sheet.

anntrn93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch Sport Touring
If you knew what the Civic Touring has for goodies, you'd understand the price, it's insanely loaded
The dealership I ordered it from have 3 Sport Touring in built in mid- December...Just not my color so i had to put in the order... They showed me the sheet with the build date and everything... they have 2 whites and a black on that sheet.

Notmighty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 accords couple ex-l 6cylinder 1999 Si 96k greddy turbo kit
Just purchased 2017 Honda Hatchback Sport 6 Speed Manual mrsp 22,135 with destination charge
Paid: 20,629.00
Plus Tags/fees
Total OTD $22,501.82 ( Plus Sales Mgr. threw in All season Floor Mats )

I feel this was a descent price ( spent a couple weeks checking into everything )
You got almost exact price/deal as me except mats. I didn't buy any ad ons, warranties etc. They always try so hard to sell the extended warranty

sd_tom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Toyota Tacoma
I emailed a honda dealer this weekend and he said he can't special order anything, and the first EX-L's with Honda Sensing are arriving late Jan on his sheet; actually that that's before Sport Touring. Think we're end of the line here or something. So when people said they "ordered" one, did they just put a deposit down on one that was already on the dealers arrival sheet? or was the guy i talked to blowing smoke.
Sponsored