First Name
Leaux
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
That’s awesome, do you mind breakdown the OTD price
Go check out Kevin Hunter's YouTube channel and watch "Game plan your 2021 car purchase." Also, watch the other videos on fake fees and such. Don't use True Car to negotiate, use it to see what the prospects are for a discount. I estimate mine was 14% or more.
Sponsored

Guzwana

First Name
Ida Bagus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic sport
Country flag
Go check out Kevin Hunter's YouTube channel and watch "Game plan your 2021 car purchase." Also, watch the other videos on fake fees and such. Don't use True Car to negotiate, use it to see what the prospects are for a discount. I estimate mine was 14% or more.
I did watch lot of video on YouTube, one of them is your auto advocate. Last email that I get I only get 6% off. $24,500 for hatchback sport. Already cut some fee include delivery fee. Need to know the strategy how to get lowest invoice.

Eore227

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 EX hatchback
Country flag
That’s awesome, do you mind breakdown the OTD price
Price of vehicle including fright handling and delivery
$21,683.98
Processing fee $699
Va title tax $970.39
Dealer tax $46.77
License fee $40.75
Title fee $15
Online system filing fee $19.99

all the other stuff they threw in because I said another dealer matched price with these extras. Prob should have asked for more extras. They still are making money either way.

JoshFK7

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
I did watch lot of video on YouTube, one of them is your auto advocate. Last email that I get I only get 6% off. $24,500 for hatchback sport. Already cut some fee include delivery fee. Need to know the strategy how to get lowest invoice.
Your best strategy is to shop around the best invoice you got. If you get a good offer in an email, mention that to other dealerships and see if they can beat it. Tell the dealerships you are ready to buy now, and that you will come in if you get a good deal. If you do that for all dealerships within driving radius then you know it is the best offer.

Don't expect to compare your offer with someone that isn't in your immediate area, the market and fees/taxes vary so much that the deal you saw in another state isn't going to hold the same in your area.

If you want the absolute best possible deals then you can perhaps wait to right until the 11th gen hatch is put on sale, but you risk not getting the color/trim you want.

Leaux

First Name
Leaux
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Price of vehicle including fright handling and delivery
$21,683.98
Processing fee $699
Va title tax $970.39
Dealer tax $46.77
License fee $40.75
Title fee $15
Online system filing fee $19.99

all the other stuff they threw in because I said another dealer matched price with these extras. Prob should have asked for more extras. They still are making money either way.
FYI - The Processing Fee, Dealer Tax, and Online filing fee is only Dealer Profit. You shouldn't pay more than $75. However, dealers will still charge it, just tell them to pull it out of the price of the car.

Leaux

First Name
Leaux
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
As silly as writing a script sounds, it helps. I called six of the ten Honda dealerships in my area. I also got pre-approved prior to making any calls.

Stick to your guns, say no to all the extra crap offered in the finance office, and don't be afraid to get up and walk. And don't hint that you watched Hunter or the other guy.

Let us know how you did.

Eore227

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 EX hatchback
Country flag
FYI - The Processing Fee, Dealer Tax, and Online filing fee is only Dealer Profit. You shouldn't pay more than $75. However, dealers will still charge it, just tell them to pull it out of the price of the car.
oh really? I had no idea I just asked for my OTD price and figured however they calculate it is how it is. Damn it wish I would have known earlier. Could have saved several hundred dollars.

Leaux

First Name
Leaux
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
oh really? I had no idea I just asked for my OTD price and figured however they calculate it is how it is. Damn it wish I would have known earlier. Could have saved several hundred dollars.
Don't feel bad, of Hunter's "11 fake fees" I got taken for a few of them. Dealers are constantly inventing new fees.

BTW, if you bought an EX, I believe you got a great deal. Sport, good deal. Just compare how you did on True Car and remember these things next time.

Guzwana

First Name
Ida Bagus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic sport
Country flag
I
Don't feel bad, of Hunter's "11 fake fees" I got taken for a few of them. Dealers are constantly inventing new fees.

BTW, if you bought an EX, I believe you got a great deal. Sport, good deal. Just compare how you did on True Car and remember these things next time.
believe he got 2021 sport which is he have great price. $21,683 for invoice. Even plus dealer fee etc still great deal. I’ll go down to dealership on Thursday. they have 6 white hatch sport but I’ll chose the longest car sit in the lot.
I understand every state will make deference for the price. Do you think I can get $21k for invoice.
What’s your opinion about offer that I get. What you will cut and how much you asking for?

do you think it’s make sense if I’m asking 11-13% off?
Thank you

Honda Civic 10th gen Hatchback - What did you pay? 3CFE0798-7343-4844-B6E9-3B31DFF630E6

Eore227

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 EX hatchback
Country flag
I

believe he got 2021 sport which is he have great price. $21,683 for invoice. Even plus dealer fee etc still great deal. I’ll go down to dealership on Thursday. they have 6 white hatch sport but I’ll chose the longest car sit in the lot.
I understand every state will make deference for the price. Do you think I can get $21k for invoice.
What’s your opinion about offer that I get. What you will cut and how much you asking for?

do you think it’s make sense if I’m asking 11-13% off?
Thank you

3CFE0798-7343-4844-B6E9-3B31DFF630E6.jpeg
I got the EX, not the sport. Wasn’t interested in that one.

Guzwana

First Name
Ida Bagus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic sport
Country flag
I got the EX, not the sport. Wasn’t interested in that one.
My bad, I’m miss read yours. Omg that’s really great price. I got OTD for $26,341 for EX. That’s final that they can give it to me thru email. They keep mention about EX have better feature than sport which is I already know. Which is I just interested with 2 feature LKAS and keyless which I can get from sport trim.

but yeah.. congratulation man.. that’s really awesome price IMO.

missluna

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
2018 Sport Touring for $19,845 last week of March, 1.59% financing.

Took it to my mechanic and he said it couldn't be in better condition as a used car, so I'm a happy camper.

Guzwana

First Name
Ida Bagus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic sport
Country flag
update for first dealership, from online offer they give me $25,490. I went there today. Test drive hatchback sport white. They give me $26,480 with $1,358 accessories and they charge $395 factory Instal option.
mang won’t down the price even I show them other dealership give me $24,500 OTD with color that I want (modern steel).

well “thanks for your time” and I’m walk out.
next dealership.

Jeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic hatchback sport
Country flag
update for first dealership, from online offer they give me $25,490. I went there today. Test drive hatchback sport white. They give me $26,480 with $1,358 accessories and they charge $395 factory Instal option.
mang won’t down the price even I show them other dealership give me $24,500 OTD with color that I want (modern steel).

well “thanks for your time” and I’m walk out.
next dealership.
I am actually looking for the same exact thing as you. Please let me know how it turns out for you.
Sponsored