Hatchback Sport lip on Si

556ALPHA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
I sent you a PM a couple days ago asking about the install but didnt hear back. Can you give me a shout back? Thanks
Sponsored

Sgamon12

First Name
Salvador
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si
Country flag
Why not just post it in this thread instead since there are quite a few, myself included, that are wondering the same thing?

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acura TLX Type-S / 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
It bolts right up you just need to slightly open up the back two holes on the lip about 2mm each and use these parts.
90192-SG0-003 x2 step bolts
90305-SM4-000 x2 spoiler clips with nut

It will take a bit of trial and error it is very straight forward... much easier to put on vice the Optional lower spoiler for the Si:thumbsup:

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I sent you a PM a couple days ago asking about the install but didnt hear back. Can you give me a shout back? Thanks
Never got one from ya:dunno:

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
No worries, thanks for the update. Could you post a photo if you get time?

Also what is the difference causing the grill to need replacing?
Thanks!
On the Si the lower lip and the grill are one piece and on the Sport Hatch they are two separate pieces... also one more thing to not is that the grill opening on the Si has more open mesh areas as where the Sport mess lower grill has one additional row that is blocked off.:dunno::rolleyes:

556ALPHA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
On the Si the lower lip and the grill are one piece and on the Sport Hatch they are two separate pieces... also one more thing to not is that the grill opening on the Si has more open mesh areas as where the Sport mess lower grill has one additional row that is blocked off.:dunno::rolleyes:
Thanks, clears it up!

ramsey6199

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Post some photos up when the install is complete, please. Curious as to what it looks like.

FC1E5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
The Si's lower front grill is more open because the bigger need to get more air to the intercooler.

CivicsiG

First Name
Guillermo G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic si coupe
I just bought a 2017 Honda Civic si coupe. I’m on eibach lowering springs but I’m wondering if (18 x 8.5 + 30 wheels & Firestone Indy 500 245/40R18 ) will fit without an issue

PNW_FC3

First Name
Rae
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
IMG_2479.JPG
The Sport lip fits on the Si but there are a few tweaks that need to be done to the mounting holes that are slightly off ;)
You will need to purchase the lower lip, grill and some fasteners :thumbsup:
Any plans to post a pic of the finished work?

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
I just bought a 2017 Honda Civic si coupe. I’m on eibach lowering springs but I’m wondering if (18 x 8.5 + 30 wheels & Firestone Indy 500 245/40R18 ) will fit without an issue
Yah you're fine. I've seen 255 wrapped on a 18x9.5 fit

ayeerock

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civc FK7 Sport
Country flag
so that fromt bumper air spoiler is the hatchback sport lip? it comes painted gloss black already correct?

Last edited: