Hatchback Media Reviews

chubbz05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT, 2010 Honda Odyssey EX
Feeding my addiction! Still waiting on my red sport to come in. Wish he would have shown the interior of the Sport, but cool find!

OP
OP

Hatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Feeding my addiction! Still waiting on my red sport to come in. Wish he would have shown the interior of the Sport, but cool find!
I'm with you! I can't wait for more videos and pictures of the hatch to come out. He'll post a full review sometime this week so hopefully we can get an inside look at the sport too.

OP
OP

Hatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
in his brief comments he mentions premium fuel
I saw that mentioned a couple of times in different places about the sport models needing premium gas. Any idea if using normal fuel is okay too? Would it just drop the horsepower or would it cause issues?

anntrn93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch Sport Touring
I saw that mentioned a couple of times in different places about the sport models needing premium gas. Any idea if using normal fuel is okay too? Would it just drop the horsepower or would it cause issues?
Premium fuel is RECOMMENDED but NOT required. This has been mentioned multiple times smh', "hatch"

Akinari

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
The Sport looks phenomenal in Rallye Red, especially with the darker and larger wheels. That's definitely the colour I'm going with if I decide to go with the hatch instead of the Si when it gets shown next month at SEMA. In fact, red is the only colour I'd consider for the Sport hatch. Nothing else quite gives the same impact, and this is coming from someone who never traditionally liked red cars too much aside from maybe say a Ferrari.

Last edited:

defsaturn6501

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
What's your favourite thing about it so far?
Only drove it a little bit since I just picked it up like 2 hours ago, but it fills all the needs I have.. got a baby on the way so the Hatchback space will be super helpful.. it looks and drives sporty and is surprisingly quick. The body kit and 18" wheels really compliment the new angular Civic design.. overall way super happy with it!

OP
OP

Hatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Only drove it a little bit since I just picked it up like 2 hours ago, but it fills all the needs I have.. got a baby on the way so the Hatchback space will be super helpful.. it looks and drives sporty and is surprisingly quick. The body kit and 18" wheels really compliment the new angular Civic design.. overall way super happy with it!
Awesome, congratulations on the car and the baby!

HondaSean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord EX
Country flag
Just picked up a Sport hatch.. any questions? IMG_1100.JPG
How badly is the depth (height?) of the rear cargo area compromised by the center exhaust? I think I remember reading there's no spare tire. Is there any space below the cargo floor, or is it totally flat? The car looks great, by the way.
Sponsored