Hatchback....can we upgrade to LED lights...

mile2424

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
anyone know if we will be able to upgrade to the LED lights from the type R or the sport touring? Also what about the mirrors with LED indicators?

Thanks for the help!
Sponsored

madness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-L Hatch
wondering the same thing! on the honda parts store online it shows the compatible trims and only lists Sport Touring Hatchback, doesn't list any other lower trims...so I'm guessing wiring and fuses are different but would love for someone with more insight to chime in! thanks for the question mile!

inv4zn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Touring
Country flag
It's possible, but it's not going to be easy.

To put it in perspective, it's been a little under a year since the sedan came out.

Not a single person here has put the Touring LED headlights into lower trim cars.

It's not that it's not possible, it's that it's not worth it.

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
wondering the same thing! on the honda parts store online it shows the compatible trims and only lists Sport Touring Hatchback, doesn't list any other lower trims...so I'm guessing wiring and fuses are different but would love for someone with more insight to chime in! thanks for the question mile!
http://www.civicx.com/threads/new-m...ort-questions-for-some-mods.6619/#post-119412

See my post here. Should be stickied quite frankly considering how many people bring this up a month.

David Harper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic coupe
Country flag
It's easy to replace your headlight bulbs with HID (high intensity discharge)headlight bulbs. And they're brighter and better than LED. You can get them at Amazon.
Sponsored