Casey670

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
So I am currently on Eibach Sportline springs for my civic. My wheel set up is 255/35 tires with 18x9.5+35 wheels. I've been wanting to go lower and have nice fitment. How low and how high can extreme lows go compared to the Regular Br's? How much camber should I run too?

Here are some pics of my setup.

Honda Civic 10th gen Hatchback - BC Extreme Lows Coilovers or BC Br Coilovers IMG_4569

Honda Civic 10th gen Hatchback - BC Extreme Lows Coilovers or BC Br Coilovers IMG_4591

biscotti.007

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic RS Hatchback
Country flag
So I am currently on Eibach Sportline springs for my civic. My wheel set up is 255/35 tires with 18x9.5+35 wheels. I've been wanting to go lower and have nice fitment. How low and how high can extreme lows go compared to the Regular Br's? How much camber should I run too?

Here are some pics of my setup.

IMG_4569.jpeg

IMG_4591.jpeg
Hi mate. Sweet looking ride! Can I ask what brand rims you have? Also, are they the slimline oem weather shields on the windows? I just ordered my civic and wasn't sure whether to get the window shields. They look really good on yours.

OP
OP
Casey670

Casey670

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Hi mate. Sweet looking ride! Can I ask what brand rims you have? Also, are they the slimline oem weather shields on the windows? I just ordered my civic and wasn't sure whether to get the window shields. They look really good on yours.
Thank you so much! My wheels are Konig Ampliforms: My specs are 18x9.5+35 with 255/35 tires. The ones on my windows are from HIC USA.

Tobiman

First Name
Oluwatobi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Sport Hatch
Country flag
Hello, I've been looking at getting similar wheels or the titan TS5, so this picture confirms that these wheels look baller on this ride. Now, My question is if the lowering springs improved handling over stock? Cheers!

Tobiman

First Name
Oluwatobi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Sport Hatch
Country flag
My other question is the name of the spoiler you have on the car. Best!

OP
OP
Casey670

Casey670

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Hello, I've been looking at getting similar wheels or the titan TS5, so this picture confirms that these wheels look baller on this ride. Now, My question is if the lowering springs improved handling over stock? Cheers!
Car feels better when going through curves. Feels more lowered to the ground

OP
OP
Casey670

Casey670

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
My other question is the name of the spoiler you have on the car. Best!
Actually the upper spoiler on the hatch is the stock. If thats what you meant

JamboDerf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback EX-L Navi
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This looks dope! Do you have a picture of the sideview of the whole car?

jaybuckets

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
hopefully this helps, i’ve been running BC extreme low coils for two years now and they’re very streetable and comfortable for the road. i never upgraded any camber arms or end links as the coils provide camber plates in the front and ample natural camber in the rear. i’m running 18x9.5 +38 with 255/35 tires and this is the fitment i have. i could stand to go lower in the front but i already scrape everything as is lol

Honda Civic 10th gen Hatchback - BC Extreme Lows Coilovers or BC Br Coilovers C1978070-7DF8-4BA4-B44B-B1D04EA7B01C

Honda Civic 10th gen Hatchback - BC Extreme Lows Coilovers or BC Br Coilovers B1D290E0-B312-4FED-9635-0FC885E7E661