bfoley77

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Country flag
Hey guys, I just found this on the u-haul website. I will need to call to confirm but it looks as if they might have finally put something together for the Civic HB Sport (center exhaust)...
Honda Civic 10th gen Hatchback and trailer hitch? Uhaul2018HondaCivicHatchbackSportHitch.PNG
Sponsored

integra15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Hey guys, I just found this on the u-haul website. I will need to call to confirm but it looks as if they might have finally put something together for the Civic HB Sport (center exhaust)...
Uhaul2018HondaCivicHatchbackSportHitch.PNG
If you talk to them can you ask if it fits a sedan/SI?

If I lived near them I would let them measure my car but at least there seems to be some progress.

MTBhatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic hatchback sport
Country flag
Please keep as updated. Crossing fingers.

curt d

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic sport hatch, 06 Cobalt LS, 08 C6 Vette
Country flag
That's the Draw-tite part #. It will not fit models with center exhaust. I have one on a sport hatch, but also a 4 hours or so of modifications and test fitting.