Hatch and Sedan seats the same?

Froz3nTundra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Accord Sport 2.0t 6MT
Does anyone know if the seats are the same between the sedan and the hatch? I'm looking to get a set of seat covers for my '17 hatch but most/all the sites are only listing coupe/sedan models.

Seems like they would be the same but I wasn't sure if anyone had verified fit yet.
Sponsored

CanineGunner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Front row I think is the same but back row definitely is not.
I plan on just gettinng custom made covers. But shouldn't be too long before companies get hatchback patterns out.

OP
OP

Froz3nTundra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Front row I think is the same but back row definitely is not.
I plan on just gettinng custom made covers. But shouldn't be too long before companies get hatchback patterns out.
Do you know what's different about the back row? It looks like Caltrend has a "hatch" model on autoanything.com.

CanineGunner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do you know what's different about the back row? It looks like Caltrend has a "hatch" model on autoanything.com.
Where are you finding the hatch option? Can't find it myself... Tried Caltrend's website but it's messed up and wont show anything but coupe.
I really don't know specifically what is different with the seats. Everything in the back looks similar to the sedan but the parts are different.

OP
OP

Froz3nTundra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Where are you finding the hatch option? Can't find it myself... Tried Caltrend's website but it's messed up and wont show anything but coupe.
I really don't know specifically what is different with the seats. Everything in the back looks similar to the sedan but the parts are different.
Maybe I'm crazy... I was on one of the sites and they showed a hatch option, now I can't find it.

Autoanything doesn't even ask what model they just have you pick the right settings, I chose integrated headrests with no armrest 60/40 fold.

Going to try to order the caltrend from autoanything, I'll post back when I get them if they fit. I have little kids that I don't want in the car until the seats are covered :-D.

CanineGunner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maybe I'm crazy... I was on one of the sites and they showed a hatch option, now I can't find it.

Autoanything doesn't even ask what model they just have you pick the right settings, I chose integrated headrests with no armrest 60/40 fold.

Going to try to order the caltrend from autoanything, I'll post back when I get them if they fit. I have little kids that I don't want in the car until the seats are covered :-D.
For me it says sedan before that option. Really doubt those will fit. Part numbers for sedan and hatch rear seats are all different. There is an OEM rear row cover.

OP
OP

Froz3nTundra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
For me it says sedan before that option. Really doubt those will fit. Part numbers for sedan and hatch rear seats are all different. There is an OEM rear row cover.
I think the difference is going to be the tie downs for the car seats between the two. The sedan will have the top tether built into the rear portion under the window, the hatch has the tie downs in the back of the seat accessed from the hatch area.

Looking at pictures of the two that's the only difference I can see, I think the covers will fit it will just cause a problem with the tethers but I think I can do a work around.

If you don't have car seats I think you'd be fine. I'll let you know once I get them.

CanineGunner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am really curious how they will fit, I want "like a glove" so I'm being picky. Haven't seen anyone put aftermarket covers on the hatch yet.

OP
OP

Froz3nTundra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well that's awesome. Not trusting part numbers anymore, been proven wrong twice now.
I think he only got the front seat covers though... I still think the rears are different based on the tie downs.

OP
OP

Froz3nTundra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
True... Dang it. I am now going "pics or it didn't happen."
Canine,

I ordered Caltrend NeoSupreme seat covers from Autoanything.com for my Hatchback, I selected the Sedan option.

They sent me an e-mail asking me to call and confirm the correct order, I called and confirmed and told them the order was for a hatchback NOT a sedan, the lady went off for a min to talk to someone then came back and said "we had to adjust the part number but you're all set we'll get working on them".

About 10 days later they showed up, other than a couple stitching flaws they fit perfect, both front and rear, all the car seat tie downs have the correct cut-outs. Took me about an hour to install all of them.

CanineGunner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Great to know, thanks for taking the time to post. I was looking at Coverking so I think I'll shoot them a message and see what they say.
How are you liking the neosupreme? That's what I'm thinking about getting.
Sponsored