Hatch and Sedan seats the same?

OP
OP

Froz3nTundra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Accord Sport 2.0t 6MT
Great to know, thanks for taking the time to post. I was looking at Coverking so I think I'll shoot them a message and see what they say.
How are you liking the neosupreme? That's what I'm thinking about getting.
I like the, I have them on 3 vehicles across the past 4 years and they have continually added improvements. The first generation on our van rotates around the seat a bit and the side flaps don't stay down after wear. The newer ones have elastic hooks on the side and rear to prevent the cover from rotating.

Generally I've been very happy with them, if you REALLY nitpick you'll find flaws in the stitching but I haven't had any fail on me yet and you usually don't notice once they are installed.

One weird thing with the civic though, the zipper on the rear seat back cover is about 8" too long, it's like they didn't have the right size on-hand and just made due with what they had. Kinda shoddy but *shrug* I just tucked it under my weathertech mat and called it good.
Sponsored

CanineGunner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Well I heard back from coverking, they have no pattern and asked that I take my car to them in California to get it. Lol. Sure. I'll get right on that. Not convinced on caltrend (they do have a specific hatchback pattern) so I'm SOL until some hach owner in Cali wants coverking seats.

OP
OP

Froz3nTundra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well I heard back from coverking, they have no pattern and asked that I take my car to them in California to get it. Lol. Sure. I'll get right on that. Not convinced on caltrend (they do have a specific hatchback pattern) so I'm SOL until some hach owner in Cali wants coverking seats.
What's the concern on Caltrend?

CanineGunner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
What's the concern on Caltrend?
Nohing really. I've just heard more about coverking amongst the car enthusiasts I know. None of them are familiar with caltrend. And only coverking has a navy blue option for the neosupreme, that's the color I want most.

OP
OP

Froz3nTundra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nohing really. I've just heard more about coverking amongst the car enthusiasts I know. None of them are familiar with caltrend. And only coverking has a navy blue option for the neosupreme, that's the color I want most.
Ah, gotcha, yeah I just went with straight black as I wasn't sure I'd like the shade of blue (for both coverking or caltrend). But of the 3 sets of Caltrend covers I have I've been very happy with all of them.

net4n6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SC400, E350, Lifted 4runner
Country flag
CoverKing told me almost the same thing. They told me that they don't have the template. They will call me back if they need my car to use as the template. I work only 5 min from the manufacturer. They never call me back.
Sponsored