Hasport Upper Motor Mounts Help

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda HR-V Sport; 2019 Honda Civic Type R;
Country flag
I was doing a dry fit of my Hasport upper motor mounts and I need some help identifying where one of the washers goes. I have the 6 little washers circled in red and I have the 2 big washers circled in blue.

Based on their install instructions, I see that one of them goes on the driver side mount on the stud near the firewall (arrow in blue) but I am not sure where the second one goes.

Any ideas?

Honda Civic 10th gen Hasport Upper Motor Mounts Help B35BD87B-1B1C-4998-A417-EF9C8BFA5E57
Honda Civic 10th gen Hasport Upper Motor Mounts Help 185FCA26-5AD5-4BC3-80AE-7CABAEFF0CFB

ehCobra

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP Civic Type-R
Country flag
I'm curious of how much difference these mounts make from just the rear mount. Would be willing to go for them if they feel that much better.

OP
OP
anthony.j.labuda
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda HR-V Sport; 2019 Honda Civic Type R;
Country flag
I'm curious of how much difference these mounts make from just the rear mount. Would be willing to go for them if they feel that much better.
I’ll let you know once I get my car put back together.

If you do decide to get the other mounts, Hasport will sell them to you individually vs having to buy a full kit and this post is super helpful when doing the install.

snapshot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sport Hatch
Country flag
How did you buy the upper mounts individually? I can't find a link
I’ll let you know once I get my car put back together.

If you do decide to get the other mounts, Hasport will sell them to you individually vs having to buy a full kit and this post is super helpful when doing the install.

Ronny2019

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si Coupe
Country flag
How did you buy the upper mounts individually? I can't find a link
Night and day diffrent i know this is a old post but getting the side mounts along with whitelines anti lift kit helped my wheel hop

ehCobra

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP Civic Type-R
Country flag
Night and day diffrent i know this is a old post but getting the side mounts along with whitelines anti lift kit helped my wheel hop
Can confirm as well -- I've since installed the full set of 62a mounts along with the Whiteline anti-lift kit. Wheel hop is nearly non-existent.

snapshot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sport Hatch
Country flag
Do you have a link for the individual mounts? I already have the RMM :/