luispe7

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I picked up the AFE exhaust and also the downpipe. The exhaust is quicker to install than the motor mount. If anythings wrong with it..ill post it and add photos after install.
How's the AFE downpipe doing? I've heard it doesn't throw codes?
Sponsored

NTAWRX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 civic si and 2017 CTR #1077
Country flag
Also how loud is the exhaust while daily driving? I hate how quiet our exhaust is, but I definitely don’t want a constant drowning noise in the cabin.

BATMAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Also how loud is the exhaust while daily driving? I hate how quiet our exhaust is, but I definitely don’t want a constant drowning noise in the cabin.
There is a drone, it is quieter than an sti with an exhaust.
It is on the loud side..Comfort mode quiets it down but as soon as you hit sport or type R mode it gets louder.
I myself love the way it sounds...if you floor it in 5th or 6th gear it gets very loud.
For a town setting you can get away with it as long as your not driving aggressive, for a straight thru center pipe and 3" it is quieter than i was expecting. If you do not have drives longer than 1hr you will love this exhaust.
Fitment was pretty good, customer service was good too.
You can get it very quiet if you put your car on valet mode if you have hondata (200tq max)

Exhaust has not thrown any codes

Last edited:

8yourv8

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type-R
Country flag
Does anyone have a install video for all three mounts?

Ramster

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
CTR FK8 / Supra MKV / Tesla M3P / G80 M3C xDrive
Country flag
Installed the Hasport 70A rear motor mount. Install was easy pretty straight forward but I greased the bushing with some synthetic Mobil 1 grease before install. Took the car out for a spin and I do get a little vibrations when starting up the car then dies down and when taking off in 1st gear but is nothing bad at all. Eliminated almost all wheel hops on 1st gear and no more wheel hops on 2nd gear. It just puts the power down and feels a whole lot better than stock now. No weird noise or anything like that. Makes the car feel sportier in my opinion and love it and do not regret it since I went with the more aggressive one instead of the 62A one. I would recommend it for anyone who is is looking to eliminate the wheel hops on 1st and 2nd gear. Once it breaks in is suppose to get better and less vibrations so I will report back in 500 miles or so.

DDC45E6A-4E42-44D2-B008-79AF81E0B65A.jpeg
Any update on this after 500 miles? I’m about to install mine tomorrow on jackstands, did you do the same?

FK8_Ger

First Name
Marvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type r FK8
Installed my own build pitch stopper and its awesome.. Less hopping wheels and on wide open throttle you can shift more easy like before. The 5 and 6 gear were little bit harder to put in. Now ist easy like all other gears.. In my opinion the 1st to second crunch is because of the original soft pitch stopper and more engine movenemt and much movenemt in the transmission cable.

View attachment 119312

Honda Civic 10th gen Hasport Rear Mount Quick take IMG_20181011_212357

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:

Godofelru

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CW Civic Type R
Country flag
Installed my own build pitch stopper and its awesome.. Less hopping wheels and on wide open throttle you can shift more easy like before. The 5 and 6 gear were little bit harder to put in. Now ist easy like all other gears.. In my opinion the 1st to second crunch is because of the original soft pitch stopper and more engine movenemt and much movenemt in the transmission cable.
How's the NVH?

FK8_Ger

First Name
Marvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type r FK8
Noise is a little bit more drone in the inside because i have a modified middle silencer, Vibration is still there from idle to about 1500rpm and above there is no vibration. Harshness, i dont know because i took full gum suspension mountings Individual from 2 different cars . Did it the same way on my old Megane 3 rs Tracktool for the NĂĽrburgring Nordschleife and i worked great..

Honda Civic 10th gen Hasport Rear Mount Quick take IMG-20181011-WA0023

fkturboindo

First Name
Osmar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic FK4 1.5 Turbo Hatchback
Country flag
Hello, I just installed this morning. I think increase vibration and noise. how long is break in/ broken in period? Confuse about back to stock or stay use Hasport 62A. sorry for my bad english. Thank you for your help / opinion.

Honda Civic 10th gen Hasport Rear Mount Quick take IMG-20200703-WA0042

Honda Civic 10th gen Hasport Rear Mount Quick take IMG-20200703-WA0045

Honda Civic 10th gen Hasport Rear Mount Quick take IMG-20200703-WA0040

Glassjaw121986

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda civic si
Country flag
No wheel hop for me after going with the Perrin insert.
Did you get a noticeable NVH change with the insert? I had the 62A Hasport in my Si but removed it because the vibration was annoying in a DD. I just traded it for a Type R but still have the mount. Not sure I want to go that route again.

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag
Did you get a noticeable NVH change with the insert? I had the 62A Hasport in my Si but removed it because the vibration was annoying in a DD. I just traded it for a Type R but still have the mount. Not sure I want to go that route again.
Super minimal with the Perrin and a lot of o-ring lube applied between the joins - honestly the NVH's really only popped up, and minorly, when the AC is on at a stoplight. Since the part is $30 and easy to pop out if you hate it I'd put it on and try it.

I ended up leaving, and loving it, in the car and it never bothered me tbh. Even the vibration when stopped at a light when the AC was on at a stop was minimal.

- I stayed away from a full Rear Motor Mount and just went the insert route because I didn't want excessive NVH, but I DID want to solve the small hopping sensation when flooring it, and it did that perfectly - and the NVH's were livable - when and if - they even happened. (it's very intermittent with the AC and it vibrating minorly)

Last edited:

xXoVrKiLLXx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R ABM
I had my hasport 62a in for a few thousand miles and although not bad it was still too much for me (live in FL and use the AC a lot here). With the AC on at a red light was too noisy for me my son even mentioned it sounded like something was wrong lol). As mentioned above starting out from a stop and up to about 1500 RPM you notice the NVH and with the AC on - outside of those variables you don't notice its there. I'm not beating on my car from a dead stop or banging gears so quality of life over rear motor mount was my choice in the end. I pulled it and gave it to a friend.
Sponsored