burningoilagain

First Name
Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I just installed my Hasport rear motor mount and I love it! It does have some vibrations coming out of first gear. It should settle down though after some miles. The vibration isn’t that bad. Most people complaining about the vibrations probably never had one of these installed on their cars. I’ve ran Hasport on many cars that I owned. It feels amazing running though the gears, it shifts much better. You can definitely feel that the engine isn’t jerking like it would. With the AC on in traffic, it would jerk back and fourth crazy but it it eliminated 80% of that now so I think I’m gonna replace the entire engine mounts soon! I definitely recommend this mod!

Sponsored

Last edited:

skorj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI sedan
Country flag
I'm getting ready to order mine today, been debating on it for quite a while and finally going to pull the trigger. Can't stand how much the engine moves around.

OP
OP
burningoilagain

burningoilagain

First Name
Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I'm getting ready to order mine today, been debating on it for quite a while and finally going to pull the trigger. Can't stand how much the engine moves around.
Yeah it’s definitely worth it! I have about 100 miles on it so far still waiting for the vibration to settle down a bit.

fkturboindo

First Name
Osmar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic FK4 1.5 Turbo Hatchback
Country flag
Hello, I just installed this morning. I think increase vibration and noise. how long is break in/ broken in period? Confuse about back to stock or stay use Hasport 62A. sorry for my bad english. Thank you for your help / opinion.

Honda Civic 10th gen Hasport Rear Motor Mount Installed IMG-20200703-WA0042

Honda Civic 10th gen Hasport Rear Motor Mount Installed IMG-20200703-WA0045

Honda Civic 10th gen Hasport Rear Motor Mount Installed IMG-20200703-WA0040

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatch
Country flag
Will this fit on the 1.5 automatic sport hatch ? Thank you for helping in advance.

Chris_19Si

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
Looks like the 62a version from the picture. I installed the 82a RMM after having run the Perrin inserts for a while. The noise and vibration is significantly more with the 82a, the a good trade for the performance. I recently installed the tranny and engine mounts to compliment the RMM, all 82a. There is quite a bit more noise and vibration coming into the passenger compartment now, but really only hits the headliner. I wonder if the 62a mounts would be much quieter in the car?? The low RPM noise in the dash quickly goes away at higher engine speed, but the sunroof shade when opened and the headliner right above my head is annoying at lower engine speeds. I commute on the highway mostly, so not that bad then. Need to look into making the headliner more quiet or upgrade the sound system!

Tobiman

First Name
Oluwatobi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Sport Hatch
Country flag
Looks like the 62a version from the picture. I installed the 82a RMM after having run the Perrin inserts for a while. The noise and vibration is significantly more with the 82a, the a good trade for the performance. I recently installed the tranny and engine mounts to compliment the RMM, all 82a. There is quite a bit more noise and vibration coming into the passenger compartment now, but really only hits the headliner. I wonder if the 62a mounts would be much quieter in the car?? The low RPM noise in the dash quickly goes away at higher engine speed, but the sunroof shade when opened and the headliner right above my head is annoying at lower engine speeds. I commute on the highway mostly, so not that bad then. Need to look into making the headliner more quiet or upgrade the sound system!
The 62A is also viby, especially around 1k rpm.

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase