Hasport Rear Engine Mount

Scarlet

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Civic LX Sedan - 1998 Civic Hatch - TBD Turbo Something - 2014 Honda Ruckus - 2017 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Installed the 62a mount today. Anyone else notice there K count going up? Like low speeds, 1st and reverse.
That could be happening due to the increased NVH, the knock sensor is likely picking up the addition "noise".
Sponsored

RedFK8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' CTR
Country flag
I have the 70A installed. The NVH isn’t too bad but you definitely know it’s there when you rev it up from idle. The engine feedback under hard load and acceleration is incredible and wheelhop is minimized. I datalogged a few pulls and misc street driving and so far the ECU and ktuner hasn’t picked up any knocks even with the extra vibration.

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
That could be happening due to the increased NVH, the knock sensor is likely picking up the addition "noise".
The knock count is starting to calm down as I drive with the new mount. I'm thinking this assumption is right.

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Update:

Knock count was related to the vacuum in my intake manifold DRINKING my water meth tank. I need a extra solenoid in my application. To stop siphoning issues.

This resulted in very RICH conditions at idle and low end/ letting off the gas. Or wherever I was at negative pressure.

I've disconnected the system and ordered the part. And adjusted my MAF a little more for the PRL race housing. Shout out to @KTuner for the support!

fkturboindo

First Name
Osmar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic FK4 1.5 Turbo Hatchback
Country flag
Hello, I just installed this morning. I think increase vibration and noise. how long is break in/ broken in period? Confuse about back to stock or stay use Hasport 62A. sorry for my bad english. Thank you for your help / opinion.

Honda Civic 10th gen Hasport Rear Engine Mount IMG-20200703-WA0042

Honda Civic 10th gen Hasport Rear Engine Mount IMG-20200703-WA0045

Honda Civic 10th gen Hasport Rear Engine Mount IMG-20200703-WA0040

Benster

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic HB Sport 6MT
Country flag
it will take a few thousand kilometers to really break in and quiet down, however, it will settle quite a bit within the first thousand km as well. I still have mine after 35k km but it does make the car feel less refined with the mount. It also makes it so much more fun to drive and this is why I'm sticking with it. Other options are window urethane in the stock mount or a Type R RMM.
Sponsored