Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si coupe
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
  • Banned
what duro are yall running? keep seeing that the 62a is raTED FOR 250HP.
do i have to order from hasport directly to get 72a?

and how bad is daily driving with the 82a?
Sponsored

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si, 2006 Saab 9-3 Aero
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
what duro are yall running? keep seeing that the 62a is raTED FOR 250HP.
do i have to order from hasport directly to get 72a?

and how bad is daily driving with the 82a?
I drove daily with 82 full set. I'm used to it and would do the same if I had to do it over.

booost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
I had the 27won race rmm in my SI. I loved it until i was stuck with it for a few months and everything in the car rattled like crazy. People would think my car was broken. It's a track oriented mount.

Never heard of a mount being HP rated at all.

I ultimately switched to the 27won street mount which was way more tolerable. I still prefer the stock mount personally. The stiffer mounts will get old but if you have an upgraded front-pipe than you'll want at least the 27won street mount.

OP
OP
Tyler.iguess

Tyler.iguess

Banned
Banned
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si coupe
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
  • Banned
I had the 27won race rmm in my SI. I loved it until i was stuck with it for a few months and everything in the car rattled like crazy. People would think my car was broken. It's a track oriented mount.

Never heard of a mount being HP rated at all.

I ultimately switched to the 27won street mount which was way more tolerable. I still prefer the stock mount personally. The stiffer mounts will get old but if you have an upgraded front-pipe than you'll want at least the 27won street mount.
I have a torque solutions right now, and i wasnt sure if they actually were. Due to not being abpe to remember what site had the "rating"
I have a catless dp, and front pipe back, thermal r&d 3in

booost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
so stick with either the hasport or the 27won street in my opinion. You'll need at least the hasport though with the front pipe upgrade.

Chris_19Si

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
I daily the 82a full set. Need to hunt down and dampen noises in the headliner and A-pillar trim. There are a few other things making noise, but overall much more responsive to get power to the front wheels. Definitely more vibration.

OP
OP
Tyler.iguess

Tyler.iguess

Banned
Banned
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si coupe
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
  • Banned
i have a rear mount, i am referring to the full mount kit, and if you go on thrir site you can get the 7x duro. thats what my current rear mount is

Chris_19Si

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
It doesn't matter if it's 72 or 82. What matters is what your goal is for the car. I race my car and drive it every day for 120 mile round trip. I want performance and the tradeoff is comfort. My wife does not appreciate getting a better launch off the line, but she does complain about the noise and vibration. I don't blame her. It's annoying. I only went to the full set so i can remove the transmission easier. Stock mounts require more time to uninstall. I have to service the clutch more often and replace the transmission more often. Price to pay for the fun I'm having. I wouldn't do the full set for a daily car. It's annoying.

OP
OP
Tyler.iguess

Tyler.iguess

Banned
Banned
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si coupe
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
  • Banned
It doesn't matter if it's 72 or 82. What matters is what your goal is for the car. I race my car and drive it every day for 120 mile round trip. I want performance and the tradeoff is comfort. My wife does not appreciate getting a better launch off the line, but she does complain about the noise and vibration. I don't blame her. It's annoying. I only went to the full set so i can remove the transmission easier. Stock mounts require more time to uninstall. I have to service the clutch more often and replace the transmission more often. Price to pay for the fun I'm having. I wouldn't do the full set for a daily car. It's annoying.
My buddy said he thinks i should get them due to how much my motor moves in the oem mounts
I daily the car. But i also do plan on trying to track the car and such next season.
I want a drivers car. Comfort is whatever. To a degree. I wouldn't get the firmest mount they have.
I cant say im thrilled about possibly needing mounts. And i cant not drive my car enough to window seal the oem ones.
My overall plan for the car. I honestly cant say for sure. Just something i enjoy driving and modsing st this point

Chris_19Si

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
Just keep the RMM. Don't do the other two. There isn't enough performance gain with the other two to justify losing a comfortable car. Be warned if you do install them. You'll be chasing noises and everything will be vibrating. Not worth it!
Sponsored