1.5T Hasport 62A Rear Motor Mount Impressions

PowerPerLiter

Specific Output
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe 91 Talon TSI AWD 6262 280's N20 and 87 Buick Regal T 6776bb built N20
Oem ctr mount better?
Well better than stock si. it is a higher durometer OEM mount designed within vibration limitations and will control the torque an R makes. Should be perfect for not building a "race car".

I made a separate thread about the possibility of our dual mass flywheel affected by these aftermarket mounts but nobody cares.

Last edited:

Radsolutionz

First Name
Rahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI 4dr
Country flag
I have the 62a, been about 2 weeks. It's not bad at all... Does the job. Only have about 300 miles on it. If people are complaining about this... Just put ur stock one in and be easy on your pulls. I did manage to get wheel hop with the mount but I had to really be hard on it to make it hop. Overall... My car is faster. More power goes to ground. Shifting is better. The nvh is not bad. It's a trade off. Have to give to get. I don't mind it. The car feels way too soft from factory! I wanted more feeling. I needed to feel what the car is doing. The 62a is a perfect compromise. If and when car makes more power, I don't mind dealing with more and getting the 27won mount. But for now tsp 1 with prl cobra and front and down pipe, this is very livable. Again if you want to complain about a little nvh tuning cars is not for you. Buy something else that's fast and smooth from factory and deal with it. But in a front wheel drive performance car, the stiff rmm is a necessity if you don't want to waste energy. Ive been modding cars for a while. I only stick to mods that actually do something. Quality parts with solid r&d from reputable companies only. Highly recommend the 62a. Hasport knows mounts. They are the experts in the Honda game. 27won is really changing things I really appreciate what they are bringing to the x gen platform. There's another mount from hard race that some are recommending that is softer than the 62a. It looks very similar to stock. You will for sure get wheel hop but significantly less than stock. Window weld is a good idea too, if you want to try it out and see if you can handle or need more stiffness.

123sillyboy123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Well better than stock si. it is a higher durometer OEM mount designed within vibration limitations and will control the torque an R makes. Should be perfect for not building a "race car".

I made a separate thread about the possibility of our dual mass flywheel affected by these aftermarket mounts but nobody cares.
Thanks for the input.
Will ctr mount fits on sport Hatchback?

PowerPerLiter

Specific Output
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe 91 Talon TSI AWD 6262 280's N20 and 87 Buick Regal T 6776bb built N20
hows that ctr mount riding
Been in process of home shopping and buying. Its on the list but may be a while. I have yet to see any other reviews on it but I am fairly certain it would be the business for those not really wanting much vibration.

TypeSiR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, Fit, MX-5, CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks alot.
Wonder if anyone try ctr rear mount with window weld!
I’ve it in mine. NVH is just barely more than stock as it's at 60 durometer (Shore A Hardness below). So it should be a step below the 62A Hasport. It requires 48 hours to fully cure.

Honda Civic 10th gen Hasport 62A Rear Motor Mount Impressions 22E4AA86-3690-4102-9C7D-2B4222326684

123sillyboy123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’ve it in mine. NVH is just barely more than stock as it's at 60 durometer (Shore A Hardness below). So it should be a step below the 62A Hasport. It requires 48 hours to fully cure.

22E4AA86-3690-4102-9C7D-2B4222326684.jpeg
And does it help with the wheel hop on full lunch?

TypeSiR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, Fit, MX-5, CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
And does it help with the wheel hop on full lunch?
I’ve never done a full launch and felt any wheel hop so can’t really comment. Tire slippage was mostly eliminated by Hondata TC.
Sponsored