Has PLM Fixed the Issues with their DP/FP?

Hori-ble

First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Sport Hatch
Country flag
As the title suggests, does anyone know if PLM has fixed the issue with their DPs and FPs that were previously mentioned?

Also can anyone vouch for 1320 Performance, it appears that they also provide a 3 in/60 mm FP/DP combo:
Link: FP/DP Combo

Thanks in advance for the feedback and input.
Sponsored

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
As the title suggests, does anyone know if PLM has fixed the issue with their DPs and FPs that were previously mentioned?

Also can anyone vouch for 1320 Performance, it appears that they also provide a 3 in/60 mm FP/DP combo:

Well everyone who had an issue is not as of right now. You just need to buy the combo.

17siturb0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si sedan, 2006 civic si coupe

I can vouch for 1320, I still have the headers in my garage from my 8th gen when I was n/a before I went boosted. I used them for 2 years and they are spotless and I just sanded it down the other night and did a ceramic coating, probably going to sell it. Fitment and construction are solid.
Sponsored