jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
I was looking to buy some, but considering $100 is pretty steep for what they are. I don’t want to pay $100 for them to get ripped off since it’s only held on by 3M. I was looking to get people’s real world review on them and how durable they actually are on sticking on the underside of the lips. As well as your overall experience with it
Sponsored

OP
OP
jayy_swish

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Update: since I got no reposes decided to say “Fuck it” and buy it lol. Just arrived yesterday, but will be replacing my front lip some time this week or next week first. Waiting on my paints to come in to color match the new front lip to the hatchback sport’s side-skirt’s piano black color scheme. Originally bought the abs dynamic lip but will be replacing with the bayson R lip. Once that is installed and the SlipLo universal skid plates are installed I’ll return with a short review on them for anyone interested to read.

Last edited:
Reactions: GBD

GBD

First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Update: since I got no reposes decided to say “Fuck it” and buy it lol. Just arrived yesterday, but will be replacing my front lip some time this week or next week first. Waiting on my paints to come in to color match the new front lip to the hatchback sport’s side-skirt’s piano black color scheme. Originally bought the abs dynamic lip but will be replacing with the bayson R lip. Once that is installed and the SlipLo universal skid plates are installed I’ll return with a short review on them for anyone interested to read.
I don't think I'd ever buy it since that's about the price of the front lips I buy lol, curious how it works for you though as I've been seeing them advertised everywhere!

OP
OP
jayy_swish

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I don't think I'd ever buy it since that's about the price of the front lips I buy lol, curious how it works for you though as I've been seeing them advertised everywhere!
Too soon to review been on the car for about a week and a half. I bought them on sale for $100 and a week later they ran a Black Friday deal for $60. I emailed them so see if I could receive the promotion even though I bought them a week prior and they said yes and refunded me the difference! So got them for about $68. So far holding up though, and customer service wise they were great. Shout out to them for giving me that Black Friday deal even though I bought it before hand

vladucard

First Name
Caspian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I will eagerly await for a review, I see that it has really good reviews on Amazon but I want to hear it from someone here before I make the purchase!

OP
OP
jayy_swish

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I
I will eagerly await for a review, I see that it has really good reviews on Amazon but I want to hear it from someone here before I make the purchase!
I’ll probably keep this as a contestant update (1 month, 3 months, 6 month, 9 months, & 1 year). I will come back and write my 1 months review the first week of January

dellyjoughnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner, '19 Civic Sport Hatchback
Country flag
My understanding of this product. It is a sacrificial item added to the edge of the front font bumper to protect the underlying layer.

MarshX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have never heard of this product until now. I’d say it’s worth it in the long run. Definitely could make your own for considerably less than the asking price but anyways... I might buy it for a future vehicle. Too late to add this to my scraped up bumer lip haha. Looking to see how it holds up on your car

OP
OP
jayy_swish

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
My 1 month review
So far still holding up. It’s as stuck on there as the day I put them on. It has saved me a couple times on some steep driveways and dips. It’s also a better sound when you do scrap you don’t get that loud cringing scrap sound where it makes people turn around to see what happened lol. Instead you get a muffled scrapping noise. Gives you a lot of confidence when it comes to going up or down any steep driveway

OP
OP
jayy_swish

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
3 month review
Highly recommend these if you experience bad scraping. Any driveway that comes my way, I have absolutely no issue tackling. All the pieces I installed are still attached as the day I installed them and when I was changing my oil a couple weeks ago I was able to see some good scuff marks on them so they’re doing the job with great success! If you can pick these up when they run a sale promo I highly recommend it, because they are overpriced. Nonetheless I’d purchase them again

jcfishel

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R #44709, 1993 300ZX Twin Turbo
Country flag
thank you for posting this. I'd love to see some pictures of your install if you don't mind.