Has anyone tried these clear side markers

HondaPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EXT Civic & 2017 Civic ExT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
A few posts back those exact ones let water in. Maybe don't power wash them and use a little silicone on the plug seal. Maybe put silicone around the seams.

Draken187

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 accord ex-l sedan, 2016 accord sport sedan, 2006 civic type r (in spain) and 2017 civic sedan ex-t w/manual transmission
Country flag
The ijdmtoy ones the brand is sanded down. If you look at their Amazon advertisement you will see whatever brand they are has been strangely sanded down. Also a pair my friend got were sanded down. Regarding the adapter his came off so he ended up cutting the tabs which is the best thing to do bc it seals the contacts unlike the adapter which exposes the original contacts. I wouldn't use the adapter here in California or any place that gets snow or rain due to the potential for moisture to effect the contacts with no rubber seal.
Odd. My set from them say honda on the back. With all the normal honda stamped coding and part number stamped

Draken187

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 accord ex-l sedan, 2016 accord sport sedan, 2006 civic type r (in spain) and 2017 civic sedan ex-t w/manual transmission
Country flag
I agree lots with what you usually have to say, but the ones from ijdmtoy are cheap fakes
@Dicecube imma take one of mine off to show you mine on the backside... Maybe they got in trouble or something