BIGBLUESI

BIGBLUESI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
I didn’t want just yellow.
Gotcha,it sounds like you got what you wanted just not as bright. I went with the yellow for night driving in the event that it's snowing. The yellow light provides color so I won't be snow blinded.

Brisco

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Aegean Blue Civic Touring
Country flag
Yeah but I was cheap about it. Maybe they would have been brighter if I paid more. Saw some expensive kits. Maybe would have started white every time. I can see them at night. Maybe they’re as bright as that need to be.

OP
OP
BIGBLUESI

BIGBLUESI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
Yeah but I was cheap about it. Maybe they would have been brighter if I paid more. Saw some expensive kits. Maybe would have started white every time. I can see them at night. Maybe they’re as bright as that need to be.
There is always the saying "leave well enough alone" and it sounds like you got what you wanted. If you change your mind you can make a change to the lights in the future.

jdm5lughatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sedan EX-L Nav
Country flag
I have these from Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DXF6P4P/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 The color is on point for a true yellow LED no switching and no color changing adapter like other brands. My only problem is that the silicone seal isn't that good because I'm getting condensation buildup on the inside of the fogs. Going to try and swap the o-rings/weather seals for a factory set and see how that works this weekend. I've had them in for a little over 2 months now with no issues.

elykoj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic
Country flag
I just bought these,if I remember correctly the size is H8. I just hope I don’t need to load resistors so I don’t blow a fuse with these LED bulbs
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075ZV8BMH/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Delivered and installed today 10/16,looks great!!
I just bought these off Amazon prior to me reading this post and they should come in a few days.. Since they are true H8 you don't have to remove any tabs correct? direct fit? have photos? true plug and play? I had ijdym toy bulbs in FOR OVER 2 YEAR and noticed they were out, come to find one had moisture in the plug and must have got into the bulb and was causing me to blow the fuse.. I ordered these cuz they are true H8, the others were H11 and had to cut a tab off, which im guessing that's how the moisture got in there??

MrCivicHatch12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback
Country flag

KYBubblehead

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sports Touring
Country flag
I did a search on here and came up with a lot of yellow fog lights which include the housing. Has anyone just replaced the fog bulbs with Yellow LED fog bulbs? I do not need the housing just want to replace the bulbs with no problems such as blowing a fuse or a light out indicator.Will I need resistors or anything to prevent a fail? If you have done so could you please provide a link,these will be for a 18 civic SI Coupe. Thanks!!
I just used the overlays available from Lamin-X

OP
OP
BIGBLUESI

BIGBLUESI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
Are they the same size bulb as the headlights? My hatchback headlight size is h11 so do I also h11 for my fogs?
I am not 100% sure if they are the same size.I looked in the owners manual and the ones I got from amazon in the link above fit perfect!!
I just used the overlays available from Lamin-X
I did that also,the yellow is nice now with the LED bulbs.When I used the stock fog bulbs there was a nice yellow tint but adding the LED yellow bulbs made them brighter but not too bright.

ocbooger

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

MrCivicHatch12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
how exactly do you open that black plastic cover thats underneath the fog light bulb? I tried to do it today, I took out the pins and the bolts but I still was unable to open the black plastic cover out.

i used this video as a reference

brudacille

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si, 2019 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Calais Extremely Bright LED H8 COB Chips Yellow 30W Fog Light Bulbs...

Got these off Amazon had them for a year with 0 problems.
I used the same lights here's a pic of bulbs only... I have lamin x sitting just haven't installed it yet

Honda Civic 10th gen Has anyone put Yellow LED fog light bulbs in IMG_20190210_154358

Honda Civic 10th gen Has anyone put Yellow LED fog light bulbs in IMG_20190210_154508

WVUGuy275

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I used the same lights here's a pic of bulbs only... I have lamin x sitting just haven't installed it yet

IMG_20190210_154358.jpg

IMG_20190210_154508.jpg
I also used these bulbs (Calais Extremely Bright LED H8 COB Chips Yellow 30W Fog Light Bulbs) and can vouch for the brightness and yellow color. They look exactly as described.

ocbooger

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
how exactly do you open that black plastic cover thats underneath the fog light bulb? I tried to do it today, I took out the pins and the bolts but I still was unable to open the black plastic cover out.

i used this video as a reference
I found it much easier to remove the black cover that's over the fogs. Can even remove the whole fog assembly this way too.
Sponsored