Has anyone put gt wings on their si yet?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R #00969 BLK, 2015 Nissan 370Z Roadster (BLK), 2019 Civic Si Modern Steel Metalic
Country flag
Here you go buddy! Let us know if you're pulling the trigger on this. I wanted to get this myself like I said but I already have my work started for the Type R spoiler. I have just wrapped carbon fiber on the cross bar. :drive:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Universal-57-Real-Carbon-Fiber-Adjustable-Rear-Trunk-GT-Spoiler-Wing/392317573647?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649
Thanks for the info. I was surprised it was only $152. That makes me concerned the quality will not be there. Can anyone confirm this is a direct replacement to the current spoiler on the Si? It looks to be.
Sponsored

swah_fk7

Regamaster King
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe, 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks for the info. I was surprised it was only $152. That makes me concerned the quality will not be there. Can anyone confirm this is a direct replacement to the current spoiler on the Si? It looks to be.
It is listed as a Universal wing in the description. The one in the picture looks like an over-seas non-si sedan. Therefore it probably didn't have a wing before they installed the wing. In these instances, you get what you paid for. This wing looks like fried rice.

LanceSI-10thgen

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic SI Sedan 2018 (Aegean Blue)
Country flag
Never seen a couch with so much downforce!

Except maybe those gross shows where the giant ladies grow into their couch.

Also that LED bar looks pretty cool.
Lol! Thanks for thr kind words! The couch have seen better days. But in today’s photo session it just provided the right contrast to the spoiler’s colors!

turbo dragon

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SI X
Country flag
I am happy how it's coming along. Almost finished. Still need to apply clear coat to the side wings. Man, that carbon fiber wrapping is no joke! Looks so simple but it was brutal because of the rounded edges. Can't wait to install.

IMG_2236.JPG

IMG_2239.JPG

IMG_2242.JPG

IMG_2243.JPG

IMG_2597.JPG

IMG_2599.JPG

IMG_2598.JPG

IMG_2605.JPG
Wow! That looks really good, great job.