Blood_TypeR

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Type R SGP
Country flag
Please feel free to share your stories encounters with 5-0 in your car, had a cop fly out of a Dunkin’ Donuts ? and follow me onto the highway.. and Creepin on my ass for over 30 mins.. every time I switch lanes he switch lanes..The only reason he stopped following me was because it was out of his jurisdiction.. gotta love the ?
Sponsored

Centripetal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 RSX Type S, 2017 Civic Type R
Country flag
I wish I was in one of the states where you can request how many times your license or plates have been looked up. As I drop my daughter off at daycare, they are on my... Sometimes, they'll even circle back and wait for me to leave the daycare.
It's like they saw Fast and the Furious and decided all people that have fast cars are criminals.

Shazad

Please feel free to share your stories encounters with 5-0 in your car, had a cop fly out of a Dunkin’ Donuts ? and follow me onto the highway.. and Creepin on my ass for over 30 mins.. every time I switch lanes he switch lanes..The only reason he stopped following me was because it was out of his jurisdiction.. gotta love the ?
Thought u were gap by a Mustang for a sec.

ez12a

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 CW Type R
Country flag
Not harassed but i've had two sheriffs (maybe the same one?) in the same town stop while I was getting out of my parked car and getting gas. First time he asked how I liked the car and is it fast. This was maybe a year and a half ago.

Second time much more recently a sheriff drove by the gas station pulled a U and drove in to pull in right next to me and asked about my Mugen tails. Turns out (if it is the same sheriff) he bought one too.

Caught him on cam too lols:

"did you lower it?"

Last edited:

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag
Sometimes they are just dudes that like the car - I've been what I thought 'sweated' by a cop and then I realized he was just eye humping the car and enamored with it.

They are people too sometimes it's not nefarious :) (Though a lot of the times it certainly is) I got followed by one just the other day for about 5-10 minutes it was just weird. I was taking my dog home from the dog park lol

bcrichster

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sport 2.0L, 1998 Civic LX D16-MiniMe
Country flag
Similar incidence, got pulled over after leaving a Sonny's with my kids. Officer swore I made an illegal turn (no signs posted anywhere. At All) and went thru my papers + weapons, looking for anything to ticket me. Got me on a cheap paper tag technically after I told him the sign wasn't there and left me alone afterwards. ? I think he just posed a search to check out the car ?

Byron Sexton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mazdaspeed6, 2020 Civic Type R SGP #36784
Country flag
The Type R attracts alot of attention. Couldve wanted to see if you were a type R. Lot of people love this car

Masmackles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
I got pulled over once cause their was a huge drug bust on the stretch of road I was driving.

First thing he asked me was if it was my car... Great guy... Cough. Where I had bought it etc. Total shithead. I didn't have a front plate and I only had my temp insurance and it expired like day before. Ticketed me for both. Mind you this is mid-covid stuff and I've seen plate stickers YEARS out of date but shiny blue racecar... Even tho he was behind me and had no way of knowing I didn't have a front plate...

So pulled over cause I guess according to police that's what a drug dealer would drive lmfao

Z06Chris

First Name
C. Yi
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type-R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
That's just how it is because of how the Type-R looks. Cops drive by the Z06 with a thumbs up but I know they're looking to pull me over in the Type-R so I went legal tint and not so loud exhaust ?

HomieGohan

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R | 1999 Civic Hatch NDF Style
Country flag
Kind a simple... Don't do anything stupid and just let them do their thing. If you're switching lanes constantly, he is going to think you're trying to avoid him so you just lit the spark. If you have nothing to hide and you're following the rules don't even pay him any attention.
Sponsored