Happy Stick Shift Day to all the MT CivicX owners

Zeffy94

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda3 GT Hatch 6AT, 2018 Honda Civic Type R (traded in)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Today is National Stick Shift Day, so to all my fellow manual CivicX owners, here’s to you! :nixon:

Honda Civic 10th gen Happy Stick Shift Day to all the MT CivicX owners 518BD644-3D4F-47EC-9995-B3A5156DF392

Thankfully Honda is one of the few automakers who gives us the option of a manual in their passenger cars. That could change in the near future, but for now, we can all appreciate them!

If you are on the fence about buying a stick shift car, just do it. I bought my Type R without knowing how to drive a stick, and through hard work and perseverance I am more than confident in my stick shift skills. The best way to learn is to experience.
Sponsored

MutatedMango

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Si FC3
Country flag
Today is National Stick Shift Day, so to all my fellow manual CivicX owners, here’s to you! :nixon:

518BD644-3D4F-47EC-9995-B3A5156DF392.jpeg

Thankfully Honda is one of the few automakers who gives us the option of a manual in their passenger cars. That could change in the near future, but for now, we can all appreciate them!

If you are on the fence about buying a stick shift car, just do it. I bought my Type R without knowing how to drive a stick, and through hard work and perseverance I am more than confident in my stick shift skills. The best way to learn is to experience.
Same here man. Didn't know how to drive stick and taught myself in about a month after getting this car lol.

SCOPESYS

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Coupe. . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon. . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Pulsar NX . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon (2nd Donor Wagon for parts)
Country flag
Stick Shift Day is the 1st day you do a Transmission oil change and start using AMSOIL transmission fluid !!

grumpyguy6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si sedan, 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Been driving stick now for...dear god...20 years....WTAF, when did I get so old?!
My dad is who taught me a love of all things automotive and he drove stick well into his 60's. Then around 2015 or so, my mom must have hit him with upside the head with a frying pan or something, because he went from a 2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS (that he'd bought new) to a RAV-EFFING-4. The man that inspired me to be an automotive enthusiast, who would take me to Watkins Glen every year for the SVRA event in the fall, who bought a 1968 Jaguar XKE 2+2 for his "mid-life crisis".....now dailys a RAV4. o_O

mvela

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic sedan lx 6mt and 2018 Honda Civic hatchback ex auto
Country flag
I remember my first stick shift I bought at 18 years old. My dad said I was gonna regret it, that I need to get an automatic. Here it is 20 years later and I still love manual transmissions lol. I love my manual civic. I hope Honda never stops making manuals. I would be highly upset if they did

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Acura Manual Transmission + Nav + Heated Leather
Country flag
Oh man I've been hearing reports that the upcoming civic hatchback and the Honda HRV will both receive manual transmissions on the highest trim levels! If this happens to turn out to be true... it's going to be one glorious stick shift day indeed!!
Sponsored