Handkraftd Steering Wheel

23Red

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 FK8, '06 AP2
Country flag
I bought this exact same wheel a few months ago and it's holding up pretty well so far. As stated earlier, it's probably from the same factory as the name brand counterpart.

OP
OP
anthony.j.labuda
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda HR-V Sport; 2019 Honda Civic Type R;
Country flag
Are they the same as handkraftd? I see that the brand is revesol
It looks pretty identical to me. I will let you know in a week or so when mine gets delivered.

Also, if you do decide to get one and feel like selling your stock wheel, there is a guy on Facebook who buys them for ~$140. His name is Aaron Shin and he is part of the Civic FK8 Type R Owners group.

Chicago425

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
First one is a little pricey (you could talk that EBay seller down to like 200 if memory serves vs the 370 they’re selling it for). Second one looks like it might be priced right (based on prices of stuff in stock); full leather is sold out unfortunately :(
Appreciate that! I agree that the first one is priced a bit higher than what sellers have shown to be willing to let them go for. The second shop is actually local to me - I'm on their notification list for when they get some in stock. Though I have a buddy who has gotten in and ordered one, and they seem to be really backlogged. Could be a couple months at the current rate it seems, as some orders from April have just recently gone out apparently. Hopefully a few pop back up on eBay during that amount of time :(
I was on the notification list for when the leather one became available and immediately bought it when I got the notification. Unfortunately, the owner said there was a glitch in the system and that he didn’t have any in stock and was waiting on an ETA from his manufacturer for when they would become available. That was at the beginning of August and I still don’t have a wheel or an ETA??‍♂

Volksparts

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 CTR, 17 TRD Tacoma, 2017 Wrangler, 2020 Avalon
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Okay so I just wanted to give some feedback on the a_1 auto steering wheels on ebay listed above with the owner named Ming. Prices and communication were good but quality is lacking. My first steering wheel I bought from them for my Avalon had a thread that after 3 months started coming undone. My newest civic steering wheel came blemished and now the seller wants me to pay the return shipping. Not too happy with this at all.
Sponsored